The "AN0NYMOUS COWARDS"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Come_Inside, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looks like "anon" are trying to get famous on kaw lol. The cf on demons wall is hillarious basically all aztec clans must disband detag for war to end. I call cf by next weekend.

2. gtfo drop build scum

3. From what I hear they would actually have to attack Aztec members 1st these failed hansels give our build a bad name support to Aztec Family.

4. Just waiting here. An empty news feed. All alone. Anonymous war pigs no where to be found.

P.s. rockets boom.

5. Support to my Aztec friends 

6. Ban

7. Lines were crossed

9. Lol failed bb code

10. ^^^ lol failed attempt at trolling

11. Support annoymous :)
    4V1 is pretty hard to face, gl annoymous and may the odds be for ever in your favor

And for you aztec cowards, hit me ONCE for this post and you will start falling quickly, i have a war ready army just waiting

12. Scared of inc much

13. Lol. Aztec go hit him :wink: Show him some love :-D

14. How was that strip? Same time tommorow?. Quick question I'm the lowest of the low as u say and I'm scum.. How does it feel to be stripped and hiding in pin from someone like me?. My pvp skills are still the same it's only my stats that changed and statless or not I'm kicking ur ass :lol:. Looks like you have only just started kaw you have a lot to learn.

15. Have anonymous cf'd yet?

16. yes same time tommorow <3 you tto <3 I'm genuinely impressed you actually had the balls to strip me ;) you proved yourself worthy of not hating... that much... gg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.