the 7th-10th ranked ee wk12:4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ER-Rudementary, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Epi
    Following your point - I warred with La Resistance 3x this w/e including the war mentioned. They are an example of a good war clan. All three matchups were lobsided and not in La Resistance favor. Result was one win and two losses.
    Taking Male's pov - cost - for me each war is a 20b investment (14 mith plus pots) and four hours which translates to 60b and twelve hrs. Roughly 3 days of solid Kawing.
    Outcome - roughly 40 mith won in the one war.
    Balance - this w/e I lost ground on mith alone (40-14*3). Assuming next w/e similar matchups but better win ratio (2 to 1) then on math balance I should breakeven and keep pace.
    With math balancing key factor is the fun side. Here a better balance adds to the suspense and makes the strategy (xtal use, build use, etc) so much more important. Unbalanced means less fun as trying to come out of SKO is harder with more people tracking you - can mean 15 min of waiting to give one to two hits and 50 plus incoming (boring turtle war for both sides). Xtal strategy also useless because larger group will tend to have last reserve.
    Conclusion - key for EE is balance because it raises importance of strategy and is then not a turkey shoot. If no balance, people will stop and go back to just EB because growth is easier (just tap tap) as opposed to intensive time commitment in 4 hour war.
    What the above math highlights is that getting Red Paladin equip will slow growth that only slowly is clawed back.

2. @Epi
    That's not true, those who get more Mith are those who use more Mith n who are Attack Build, they not only gain more Gold per hit, but also more damage per hit.
    And if they have huge spy BFA, they also get more damage when scouting or assassinating.
    So huge attack builds who use the most Mith get the highest payout of Mith followed by Hansels then Hybrids then Spies.

3. Btw finding a good war clan is not easy as the best invest a lot into preparing each war. Respect for all those who do prepare - you know who you are and the good warring clans know who they are.
    To join a good clan I can only earn their Respect by being dedicated in the full war.

It is that dedication which should also be Respected by the devs by focusing on how to get the best match-ups by improving the algorithm.

4. Their "algorithm" tweaks haven't seemed to do a whole lot to improve the matchups lol.