That moment when...(Kaw edition)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CharIie, Jan 31, 2016.

1. I got bored, and decided to make a thread that's not an idea thread for once lol.

Anyway, you know all those moments of happiness,sadness,frustration,anger and other emotions you experience in kaw? Let's post some gifs and pictures about them!

Ashes made similar threads like "kaw in real life" and "kaw songs". Also i dont know if a thread exactly like this has been made before but I thought it might be fun

I'll get it started..

When you enter cc and people doing some freaky rp..

When people fill up your nf with fails...

Edit:
    Seal competition has finished. However, be sure to keep posting funny gifs and pics

2. Lol. I would do some but idk how to do em cos i suck at bb code lol

3. Virgo you just gotta put

4. ^sorry that's messed up

5. This gif.

6. When someone says they have a lot of gold out in WC...

7. When you wake up in the middle if the night to take a pee, and the clan you are at osw with picks that 5 minute time frame to try a strip on you.

Right time, wrong night.

8. I absolutely love the addition of the gifs

Please post more, got a good chuckle out of the baby pic, the fail guy....but let's be honest, you had me at that Homer Simpson gif comment

lol <backing away from cc>

9. That moment when devs lock and delete your thread...

10. Well dang.
    I wish I had found that gif. It's just so totally appropriate, for how I feel every time I log.

Applause good sire. 

11. That moment when you paste what you think is an ad to someone's wall but it turns out to be a big H quote or a link...

12. That moment when Will-Dawg makes a thread and it backfires on him and he loses VK LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[​IMG]

13. That moment when they try to convince u that this is not ashes' thread

14. When you kick a noob outta your clan and they say they gonna farm the clan...

15. Didn't they lock your stereotyping one? Lol

16. Basically u mean me when u said about the cc being weird thing lol

17. up for squid-rp?

18. That moment when you realise the land trick is actually the best glich ever

19. That face doe lol