Team South America's Official War recruitment page!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rusted_Knight_of_New_Age, Dec 10, 2013.

1. ★★War has been changed back to 6 Hours★★

I will be setting up teams in the next 24 hours.

Team South America still needs more members! I can promise if anything, here, it will be hella fun!

2. Just a bump still doing EBs lol

3. Good Luck Team SA!

4. I am not from South America but love The continent and would love to join you

5. Come on in anyone can war Represent

6. IRONMYK, Welcome to the team!

Any who doesn't love South America! Not only is the Women beautiful but so is the landscape! Speaking of ladies...

[​IMG]

7. Can you at least use my rap?

8. But you left South America behind!

Feel free to repost the rap in the comment secton here though ;)

9. Lol yea you left man if you ever come back maybe

10. Hmm Spanish in OP

That's technically not allowed

11. Spanish is a direct translation of the op.

12. All members of South America please start coming to clan for eb unlocks, thanks.

13. Official Team South America statment will be made within the next few hours.

14. All members planning on joining please be sure to be in clan by Friday Night!

Also all members who can be in clan now, would be greatly appreciated, because we nees more members for unlocking epic battles for the clan stat bonus.

Anyone wishing to join, the cs requirement for members here on out is:
    2mil cs
    A minimum of at least 2 miths (14 preferred)
    Xstals are an bonus but not a requirement.

Now, I would have not just posted this next part if it was only one or two people, but it is far more than that. -Already, everyone thinks we have already lost. Some are saying we have no chance in hell to win our first match, others have asked or have flat out said we should just quit.

I will admit that there is a disadvantage that we will face with numbers. We won't be stacked with leaderboards, we may have tank on the way but with numbers, we are the underdogs.

Though that is a major factor in winning wars, it isn't the only one. I and my war admins are experience in ee, osw, and we have done these system wars a few times in our day. So we will put everyone in the best position to succeed. We aim to win! And if we don't win we aim to give our opponents the best fight of the tournament!

So I am calling everyone to clan as soon as they can and no latter than tomorrow night. There is a lot to be discussed and planned as well as we still need to recruit war willing members.

We had the least amount of time to prep, Team South America was abandoned before I took command, and I intend to show everyone the true bite of an Under Dog! But I will need thos who said they will join to join and if you are still looking for a clan to war with, join us!

"You only really lose when you are too scared to try."

15. Might unlock haunts soon since 2x