Team South America's Official War recruitment page!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rusted_Knight_of_New_Age, Dec 10, 2013.

1. I am coming :)

2. Can't wait to see you!

3. I don't even know where South America is cause I'm ignorant but GL.

4. It is just south of North America sis ;)

5. Bump
    You should be gettinf the people in Team South America right now

6. I run my team the way I see fit. Chill bud.

7. Lol I think Asia just wanna see our line up not today buddy not today

8. They want a fight and think we are most likely push overs. That's why they wish to fight North America. They want a "real fight"

Though, I always say, be careful what you wish for ;) team asia, we are coming for you!

9. No need to call us pushovers we are goin to fight hard gl to all teams

10. You should see my pms #.@ I can not even began to tell you how many people said team south america will get destroyed.

Oh well, it make me that much more motivated to go out and prove everyone wrong!

11. ★Official Update★

There is now no minimal cs standard.

This is in effect because I believe all players should be able to enjoy all aspects of the game.

-Team South America

12. Support to South America good luck!

13. our team looks really awesome....and many members have not been made public yet. It is never wise to underestimate your opponent.

14. Brazil speaks Portuguese. It's the richest and most populous South American country

15. Bad decision serenity what about moles. People will just bring in their small alts to see what we're planning. Down to 1m I say would be best to be minimum.

16. Sign me up. This is pup-Devil from DKoD

17. we need people to.come join in on unlocks tonight!

18. BUMP... and I know its in active topics, but I want to BUMP something.
    Now calling all my old war buddies, teachers, members of my old clan, even people I have 1v1 against, Team South America needs YOU! come on Stray, MR bean, CB, King5WAR, Salty!! All you old Heaven Remix members not siding with my mentor DOT(yeah this war is even splitting up old clan mates! Good luck DOTNET, we be gunning for you next!) Join with the underdog, the final victor, Team South America!!