TB-Snicker_man-TB is a wimp!! 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BD__HAVOC, Aug 18, 2012.

1. 1) this isnt a war, it's a 1v1
    2) don't get your clans involved, fight like men
    3) nobody cares.

2. I'd suggest making it 1v1. If aly gets hurt I'll unleash hell on this "tb" clan

3. 1v1 is a type of a WAR.

4. No, a war/OSW is between clans, not 2 people, that makes it a 1v1. Stop dressing up two noobs fighting as being something that whole clans do.

5. It *was* suppose to be a 1vs 1... But he's been calling for help everywhere..

6. Yes and what's happening is a lot stronger ones are farming the lower ones which as we all know is quite pathetic

7. And people really do just throw out "noob", don't they... It's such an over-used word...

8. A war can be 1v1. Think of it as an OSW with just 2 people. It's a type of war. But really who cares?

9. I don't, check my wall for C_U, he's bigger and begged.
    Heck I call everyone a noob, even I'm a noob.
    Fair enough I don't really care, in the end hits are hits.

10. Why u taking a 1v1 to forums? No one cares, mod please lock thread

11. I believe the mods lock the threads at the request of the OP, not others..:) and this thread is in the right area.

If you're not interested, then don't read the thread and don't post in it... No one's asking you to..

12. Ah.. You're from Last Rights... That explains a lot... I remember snicker_man running to your clan for help to hit me...

13. Just as you run to the forums for a moral boost and assistance? You wouldnt call him out like this for any other reason.

14. I came to forum coz he blocked me off the wall and I wanted him to read it....

15. Post on your banner or wall.

16. Sigh... If this thread is boring to you, then don't read it.. No one's forcing you..

17. The dude agreed to a 1 v 1, then after 3 hours of getting handled, he started to hit a player in your clan half his size ? Then gets his clan mates to stroke his ego? Sounds like the baby cub ran to the big bears for help , Ty for my 2 cents