TB-Snicker_man-TB is a wimp!! 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BD__HAVOC, Aug 18, 2012.

1. 

2. Just remember odie, you made the thread, not him. You did this to see if players would support you, and they did not. Now, you are trying to make it look otherwise.

3. No... I made this so Snicker_man can see it..:)

4. Epic fail odie all you do is make your self look like a noob

5. Or...you could wall him

6. Now really, Oh... 

7. Snicker.. You're the noob to expect people to believe that a BC attack build to fail an attack on a Hansel?

Don't take genius to figure that one out.

At least I'm not pretending that you keep failing your assassinations..

Get real dude.. Game mechanics aren't that hard to figure out..

8. Well.. Minor correction... Now that T5 is out... Ain't BC anymore.. 

9. Yh minor... Only a couple off mill stats off

/ends sarcasm

10. Think iv proved it with what you put on may wall

11. Really Snicker... Clan action after you challenged me to a war? I guess losing 10bil off that worthless 27bil ally you stripped off me must really have gotten to you huh...

Oh... This would be over if you admit defeat... Oo.. But wait.. You did admit defeat when you asked your clan to intervene..

So now, you're not only a wimp.. You're a loser too...

12. Op I don't know the story or anything but you go looking for support is being a "wimp". I'm you wanna war someone. War me. I'll take you.

13. Or are you to chicken?

14. One at a time... Let me finish with this guy first...

15. Well if the guy is so bad, why waste your time?

16. Well... Coz end of the day, it's still a war challenged that was accepted.. So it's still needs a proper closure.. Right?

17. True. But why not end it soon if it's not even a war?

18. Coz his clan people are getting my clan people involved.. I'm foreseeing this to turn into a rather big deal.. So if we wanna war, it should be on a clean slate between you and me.. Then it would be fun..

19. Which I like. I never get my clan involved. It would be a 1v1 no trash talk. Just for the glory of warring.

20. That was what I was hoping to get.. But I guess it's not happening to this particular one..