Tattoos

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -PurpleEyelash, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Post pictures of your tattoos or just say what they are what they mean when you got them
    Or just your opinions on tattoos
    Or give me tattoo ideas

idk wordwaster told me to make this thread and say he's tired

2. :|

i am really tired. this means i have to upload a pic, doesn't it? :(

3. Yeah you do I can't post mine tho

4. i uploaded one. but i'm not posting it unless you put some actual effort into the thread.

5. What am I supposed to write you literally told me to post this while I was in the middle of shopping

6. Why don't you two just stick to pm or line app or whatever, instead of playing your relationship out on the forum of an ageing phone app?

7. Oh wow roasted tru we cyberdatin out here
    Why don't you post a pic of ur tattoo or bounce?

9. Purple how dumb are you if you can't see the only kaw girl in wordmasters heart is Deni.You are just a prop to use to try get Deni jealous and back into his life .Nothing more & nothing less -wake up !

10. I always love helping out a friend but seriously only post pics of tattoos or tattoos you want or go away #stalkers

11. SkinnyMinny has a tattoo saying " Kaw Famous" !!

12. That's so embarrassing yikes I'm so lucky my life is more than this game

13. You make a thread then call people stalkers for posting on it? Are you really that lame?

14. Ok. So couple things. First, I can be friends with women without "cyber dating" them. I don't believe that cyber dating is a real thing. If you aren't going on physical dates, you aren't dating.

Second

This is my only tattoo.

15. No, what is embarressing is when rogueone wrote about me and Todd and other names on the noob thread.You quoted him saying plesse add me to the list I want to be kaw famous as well.But he completely ignored you !!

16. They are just playing mind games with each other.They think nobody can realize what they are doing.

17. my tattoo means "the forums are dying, quit trying to scare away the new blood"

18. my friend did it free. he was trying to learn to do tattoos and needed someone to practice on.

19. Roni you're so paranoid like I genuinely pray for you every night and thank whoever helps you get through life because I know you can't do it on your own

20. and he was all like "you should get a tattoo that says something that won't make any sense until many years from now"

and i was all like "i know just what it should say"