Tactical Force vs WarLor - OSW - Who will win?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Shamira-, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Hellhounds are boring us to death. Hit and none back half the time. They hit to self pin so may as well do eb while waiting. They run so fast into self pin. They r dtw before i can get to them  and they start ebs but ff them all. Prob. Because they hide in dtw all day. Sad.

2. Oops, I mean, "".

3. Gosh. Headache rising.....

WarLor....
    Ask them to post an Apology thread in 3-days time. I seriously doubt TF is a war clan. EB clan doing occasional EE's most likely.
    They've definitely chewed off more than they can chew or swallow for that matter.

Don't kill them, as it is we just don't have enough clans doing EE. And having EE clans who sit pretty n get whacked are few n far between.
    If you get paired with them, well ask them to play dead. It helps, free gold n Mith.

The EE Series 1 starting soon, if you wanna participate in ASW2013, you definitely don't wanna be involved in OSW.

Just sound advise.

Btw, if they're crystalling into EB. Yepp, you're absolutely right, they're trying to bore you to a mutual CF.

4. Jeez TF is hitting HellHounds.
    Ummm that's like WarLor's beginners club.
    Wow!

5. Tactical force are be warriors

6. Hey val_wwww do u see what iprophet posts and he isn't even in the war 

7. The trashtalk here is typical of clans filled with osw rookies, subpar and less then impressive, TF seem to have stated there position and backed off forums, warlor seem to just be bragging about......well about nothing atm. This isnt EE and there is no clock ticking, should hold your breath for a while, talking crap usually leads to rough cf conditions if things go south for you

8. @ Mal , they're bringing in help now from allied clans. I guess because 81 vs 64 still isn't a fair fight for them 
    Again, we are not fighting we because we were wronged. We are fighting because they wanted to osw over me posting a wall.
    They fight out of pride, we fight because we were targeted for attack from 2 clans.

9. @VA

Honestly.....
    They're outnumbered by you guys.

For OSW, unlike EE, we don't talk about numbers. We do talk about techniques n strategies of war.
    It's not about how many are warring or hitting EBs. It's about how one clan subsumes another clan n brings them down to their level and hopefully up to their necks in 
    At that point they either give up bcos of pride or change names, more trash talking on walls quickly followed by silences n bans, or resets or CFs.

That stage hasn't been reached yet. Not so soon.

Lets wait umm 2-more days.

Like TF was saying, he's hitting your beginners clan and expecting them to fight back.
    It's similar to this gigantic high school bully picking on a Junior schooler n bragging they're not fighting back.
    I lol'd when he said that.....

10. Banking ur gold in osw so that u have 0 ally plunder? Not gonna grow that way

11. Not much growth in an OSW anyway. ^
    Not a priority.

12. What's growth

13. That's not what was actually stripped...

14. Get better sources for your info 

15. @War-Va-Lor : " We are fighting because they wanted to osw over me posting a wall. They fight out of pride. "

Seriously? You try insulting any OSW (*insert here*) clan on a wall. You'll have them after coming after you.

Nothing wrong in fighting over pride, would any OSW clan let a jab at them slide?

As val said, all I see are warlor accounts trash talking.

16. Keep it classy guys. Don't fight forum battles.

17. @ Va my math is bad like your mouth? Lol still support FT ;p