Summer War, final result: Last Rights Wins.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Moose2, Aug 26, 2012.

1. I dropped 10k each sdp ... Was it worth it ... Hell yes, that action by us alone shows the commitment of the team. Once again, LR roster you were all awesome, each carried out your jobs/sections near perfect!

Now devs please give my accounts their rings 

2. Congratz to last rights on wars well fought and won.
    I look forward to fighting yall in future tournaments

3. And I dropped all my sdp too. it was the first time I had no sdp ever since there was sdp. This was a requirement as crashes / glitches happen .. And they did. Regardless of how sw is modified in the future , doing this will still be advantageous in future tournaments, that is if you're in it to win it nubs

4. 66% reduction in plunder gained by opponent 

5. I dont pot up anymore ... I love this naked ass of me being open for nubs to get through 

6. For those of you whom complained about the enchanted snare ring being a disappointment as a last eb item ... I would assume that this is due to the devs considering the summer war items/rewards during this time.

Whilst the rings stats are likely to be lesser than the quarter and semi final equipment stats (as all items are balanced by their respective location), the benefit they will bring to the few whom hold them is considerable. Owning to the low stats which the enchanted snare ring brings.

Just my over active brain thinking 

Tyr

7. *owing

(big fingers  small phone)



8. I think its so funny that we talked during the whole season about stripping clans and when it comes to the final would u expect any different out or LR? Even if they did strip zaft its a war and all is fair in war. Good job LR can't wait to see the rings!

9. In the words of deb that isn't playing anymore..."that's how we ******* roll! :lol:

10. Hmmm no comments on my post on page 23  ?

Thought forums were full of over active thinkers 

11. Trolls and fun farms ..

12. ISS teamed up with reunion for the summer wars. ONLY ONCE. Never seen an EB clan accuse a war
    clan of leaking. (meanwhile their pure spies had allies that got stripped)
    Genius

I shoulda just rolled with diablo when she invited me  Lolz

Congratz again LR

13. Just my take on seeing the war results that was not much of a war at all when you have a combine total of 40 attacks between both clans. However I didn't participate so like I said just my take. It was more or less who could keep themselves pinned the longest. Much respect to my friends in ZD and respect to LR both of whom got to the finals. If the self pin was eliminated the results would have been far different than what we saw.

14. The war result would have been the same - the strategy would've been different. It was not just about who could pin themselves the longest but who could keep themselves closed to hits throughout the war. I believe members of both clans were instructed to do so, a few people failed to follow the instructions properly and as a result, the side lost the war.

15. Not much strategy involved in keeping yourself pinned. Quest, Quest, Quest have your buddy sit on you while you sleep... Yep that's top notch strategy

16. Okay so I have my ring ... But scared to take higher than level 4  who has been brave ??

Tyr

17. Don't show your rings please 

18. Okay so trying to go to level 5 was a bad idea ... Dropped to 0 and now only have level 2 

19. Hardly anyone attacked, just spied what's the point?

20. So many eb noobs don't understand how system was are fought. This thread makes ppls look so funny,I love the ignorance!