Suggestion to Devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Lol there are many apps that have a crappy implementation to be sure. But I thinks AtA could work it out.

2. I think not. Aside from the spam it is of course abuse able. Example people would just use there alt/alts and so on to send what they wanted to themselves.
    No point in running the big bad ebs (little point any ways to tell the truth) if you can just give at the rewards you have to work for.
    And how pray tell will this show actives?

3. Caveat* make it so you have to have been active in a clan at Least 30 days to receive and would lose all if you Drop clan within a certain time frame.

4. Arent you satisfied with all the new eb devs added to kaw.. Everything has been for the benefits of eb warriors.. Now you are pushing a gifting options and penalized those who keeps the a true kingdoms at war?

isnt that a little dumb?

5. These are small obstacles that could be easily overcome

6. Lol who cares about ebs ?

7. I am pushing for growth of players .

8. How am I penalizing them?

9. If they don't want to be involved then continue on about their days business as usual lol

10. Better solutions would be to prevent same ip accounts from gifting each other

11. There are many ways to set it up

12. If there inactive for 30 days and still in clan theres normally a reason for it.
    You haven't addressed my points. And things like infer/aqua ect have nothing to do with growth when thats your main concern.
    If you don't care about ebs why push to make the game easier for the lazy. The ones that do the easiest way to play.
    And ip means little if your connected in the game you'll get what you want with this idea. The little guys not at all.
    Please enlighten me

13. There is no growth to it. And I already stated in earlier post that I do not support

14. Not my point at all . I was presenting options. Remember these are REWARDS. I don't award the lazy, do you?

15. As is your right jak and i appreciate your input  thanks for being part of the community

16. Check out pimd and see just how useful a gift system is in an ata game. (spoiler: not useful at all)

17. Pimp is crap. And it is a much less polished game . Sorry ATA 

18. coming from the guy that wants to prevent the none existent farming...
    almost every human being out there is lazy so not a valid statement.
    i've seen the games that do this. the lazy get rewarded so long as they've been on. hell some times they don't even have to be on.
    there's been more then enough changes to kaw in the last year alone this would not be a.... improvement to the current or prior set up