Suggestion to Devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Lol again with farming :) i said nothing about preventing farming. But I hear you. and yor argument is valid in the scope you present. Again , obstacles and improvements can be made.

2. i don't understand this then? cause sounds like you're against farming. which we don't plant fields on here last time i checked. make sushi or roast pig? apparently, grow crops? no. its a war game some of us play it as such. :|

3. QUICK FIX- let the smalls hit all pots on haunts(assuming ur clan can complete). Then afterwards volley all your gold to them. Have your admins volley all gold to them also. Voila. Award. Growth. Happiness

4. You are correct. as do i. So why protest against others play . If you are a farmer, keep farming. Its that simple lol

5. Interesting twist Black :) i like it .

6. ^^^^^^^ very true.
    thanks mick

7. lady , i meant no disrespect. I appreciate you taking the time to debate with me :).

8. Or just make it so you could receive one gold gift from one clan member in a 2/3/4 or week period. Capping amounts based on things like lands/ ally value , personal value , time plates etc. ( 25 lands you can receive up to 4-10b etc)

9. we didn't debate you didn't address my points D:
    and not taking offense. but any time

10. then i will go back and reread ...lol

11. No support. It would be abused massively. Also, a reward for not farming? Really?

12. To a point Jonathan . Brb pots coming up

13. Not a great idea. It really brings nothing to the table. Handouts never a good incentive for anything.

14. Handouts <= to Rewards lol, honestly is the concept this vague ?

15. It's a vague concept. But don't spend too many calories clarifying it, because its a poor concept too. 

16. 3 am for me. I will continue later. :)Kudos for speaking your minds.

17. Just no -.-