STRIPPED

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RalphBro, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiger I stopped after 4 hours because it was just a warning farm lmao.

2. Thanks for the input guild hansel

3. Fine. Since you asked so nicely. :roll: Just stop trying to look cool though cuz you fail. :wink:

4. Ill be honest, I'm probably one of Val's Alts. 

5. This is a warning farm it will only last 4 hours.

6. *4 hrs later* that was a warning. U take care now

7. Lmfao. He asked for me to stop

8. Unlike you, I keep my opponent 0 spies to the second and in pin. As soon as you sleep I strip, guaranteed to take more than 70%, when you wake it's back to keeping you 0 spies and pinned

9. Lmao! This is too funny!

10. Coming from Val the same guy that said "it takes 8k actions to clear any amount of gold"

11. Yea, that's Clean.

It takes less than half that to take the majority. Learn your **** noob.

I do have the money to Xstal also. I'm not a broke ass. People in my clan have seen my house lmfao.

12. Absolutely hilarious! This guy is moronic. :lol:

13. "People in my clan have seen my house". Anyone can get pics offline and say "here's my house guys"

14. This is getting even better lmao! It does take that to clean lol

15. @White, Val was in the picture. :roll:

16. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA lmfao I took about 20 pictures

17. Here comes Val with an alt to verify his story. Ss or it didn't happen

18. You honestly can't accept the truth tiger. Your not as good as more, everyone knows that lmao. Just think, when you quit KaW, nobody will care.

19. If everyone made a craptastic thread informing the KaWmmunity of every single partial strip attempt, active topics would be clogged worse than my toilet after Mexican food night.

Nobody cares. You want to strip Ali go right ahead, but don't create a thread in a worthless attempt for forum fame or to make yourself look like a badass, because it's not working.

/locked for multiple reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.