Should Statless and Miniature accounts be Banned from war?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Os-_____lillFaLcOnIlil_____101, Dec 6, 2014.

1. No support, I want to be a sh. ( if I read it wrong please inform me).

2. I think there should be a minimum of like 20k cs

3. I think a player should have a war rating and notes on why they have that rating.

4. There r winners n losers for various reasons.
    U want control then enter clan wars or organize a war clan. Otherwise live with problems cuz i see no easy fix. GL n ENJOY

5. 100 vs 100 IWars u can expect anomalies.
    Last weekend our clan was LB down to a 1 quest account. Thats how it is on weekends n everyone is in the same boat. Btw we won

6. xstals aren't required so they are allowed to refuse to do that

7. Basically.
    If you impose a stat req, it will be unfair to small players who want to war. Yet if the req is small enough, the statless alts will just meet it and continue to spam. The result? No change.

As for the actions req, again, they will just meet the req, therefore rendering it useless as well.

8. I don't do ee but many friends of mine do and have expressed their annoyance at statless inactive war participants ruining the fun and leaking. Support to op.

9. The tracker software is dumb and should be banned. The point of war is that everyone reports their own incoming attacks. All i see in indi wars is "CLEAR CC" "STOP TALKING IN CC". The tracking tool spamming CC is botting, and should be a banned practice. Return war to where everyone reports their own incoming attacks and be done with it. Tracking rigs the war.

10. Support, just create the mute button so we can mute the spammers in war. This is simple yet an effective idea, nothing can go wrong

11. You just said exactly what I said, do you need glasses? So you're saying all the newbies, if they are newbies, because y'know, they start with 300/150 you are banned from warring in ee wars in a war game. Seems legit.

12. Statless should be banned because most of them are leaks and miniature depends if there 200k cs with enough BFA AND BFE to hit a good CR number then they should be aloud if there 200k cd and have no clue what BFA AND BFE are then no

13. I agree with a hit limit, but I don't agree with actions limit.

I was on the winning team of this war, but I tracked, and only had 19 actions, and plundered about 500 mil.

My effort war greater than some, but I had a low actions limit.

14. Get out of noob bracket, this doesn't happen in higher brackets.

15. So you're saying ban a strategy? Nearly a utility for a war?

No. It isn't a bot, it's a resource.

16. Agreed