Should Statless and Miniature accounts be Banned from war?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Os-_____lillFaLcOnIlil_____101, Dec 6, 2014.

1. 20M when i warred, which is reasonably big

2. A better idea is 1 trill allies minium to war. So u have something for me to strip when u piss me off. This would be a great forum post requirement too.

3. I support at least u know time and effort was made on account. Not just an account started to cause havok.

4. support. I was in he same war with this guy and he spammed cc the enemy mass crystals . Cc became useless. We lost

5. farming them won't matter they are not there for growth but the IP could actually help or if 2 or more account similar stats bracket then they will be in the same clan only hurting themself

6. Support Amabella. She is a deadly lightning fast sexy warrior she had to win. We won because of cc spammer. Else the war would have been interesting...

7. Thank you, Medi. <3

8. Devs should start handing out bans to the mains of these statless alts. By not addressing the situation they're allowing a few of their customers ruin the war experience for many others.

9. I believe there should be a ip limiter as i saw previous replies stated so that 2 of the same ip cant be in the same war
    It wouldnt get rid of the cc troll completely but its somewhere to start
    >> i was also in that war and that was very irritating
    Why is it that Mods cant silence for CC spam
    It would help ALOT if they were allowed to

10. Because proxies totally don't exist

/end sarcam

11. For 100 man war in the weekends, bracket size is massive, anywhere from 13mcs hansels to statless accs can be put together

12. We already established this. Grow to 14m cs.

Not a difficult task.

I have accounts without 90day loyalty achievement bigger than that lol

13. Oh yeah of course, why don't we just grow out of the bad brackets! Why didn't I think of that!? Man, if only I could apply this to real life, why don't I just make 8 digits a year and retire before I hit 50? Thanks Troll for your incredible insights

14. 18m cs hansel in statless 100man indi today. Those no supporting because they think they are too big for the smalls need to grow up. The 200man indi Sunday night has lb matched with statless. Grow out of lb then? I think not.

15. Go for it. The worlds yours for the taking.

Well with the accuracy of your metaphor, probably not. Great difference between hitting HTE for a week and making 10 million a year lmao.

16. i actually looked to the plunder 5 mins before the end n then at the end, i was like WTF?

i totally understand how u feel, i did EE once n didnt bother to do it again after a similar result.

17. There should be a land requirement, given how alchemists didn't open till castle lv 2 easy fix is just to reimplement that

18. Stop crying and making excuses.. Just grow.. Start winning..

Also did anyone else notice in the op it says "the devs screw everything." These guys are making enough money that I believe it