Shame on u Devs. Respects to our warriors and ZAFT Destiny

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KaW_ChengGuan, Nov 17, 2012.

1. I think the actual point, of this forum, is to point out to the devs that the match up system they are using, is flawed. Not to complain, as you see no one is complaining, it was a great war.

It was really a interesting match up. Pointing out as ml was on a roll with no fails and well.. Come on, Zaft destiny..with their rank, members and just overall, it was a tricky one for ml, ml being the underdog once again. One thing I must say, many like myself, couldn't get many to any successful hits on their larger guys, unlike previous wars making it a little tough, yet it was good war. That both sides enjoyed. Was a pleasure for me, and I'd say the same as all who took part.

Yet, many of these things happen a lot in these wars, like many saying "beta is beta" the flaws needed to be pointed out to be solved.

Crying, who was crying? I think he actually said he enjoyed the war, considering the match up being awful..

The games goes on, and thanks for everyone that's seeing this as it should be seen, instead of the unfair "stop crying" comments as if you read through what he actually wrote, I'd be rather confused that you'd think that was the point of him writing it.

To highlight the fact that, there's many who's comparing this to their war then saying "don't see me crying".... Well.... I'm not getting into that.

Also

I think I'm right in saying, that neither side, really wants to complain... As it was a Great War. Thanks for all the comments, and I take your points in consideration when, I say "got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all" :p just kidding.. Yet i think you may need to read through and take all facts into consideration before you comment.

2. FYI - There is no glitch preventing me from getting KO'd. It is perfectly possible, just difficult because of my BFA. That is all.

3. They matched based on player strength
    Not clan strength

4. Lol hi male  .
    So only ZD and merc landing got uneven matchup ? Tell me more about it

5. Ooh -mgk-'s clan is rank 11 vs 298  is there a thread for your war mgk ? 

6. They even said it in the beta thread.
    'We will be matching up based on individual strength rather than clan prestige/strength'
    Or something along those lines

7. Me and my good friends of ruto warred against gurardo army. Yellownoodle is 9th in the allie list we managed to keep him pinned :D shout out to them a great war and win or lose its good fun :)

8. ^ exactly! Stats don't matter if you've got strategy. Last Rights defeated ZAFT in the Summer Wars, and they were a brand new clan at the time!