Shame on u Devs. Respects to our warriors and ZAFT Destiny

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KaW_ChengGuan, Nov 17, 2012.

1. @ after dark *thread learn before you post idiot
    :roll:

2. @afterdark
    really? did I cry? u are funny. I think I've made myself clear that I loved the war.

@CanadianGal
    thanks  but a few things (maybe as feedback):
    Counting combined stats and adding them up, and matching up clans with similar
    overall CS does not look to be reasonable.
    As u can see from the war, we KO'd or push u guys self-KO so many times. But u are so strong that even when fighting from pin, u can win over our full troops. Same reason, we managed really hard to beat ur regen, but merely succeeded, which gave u plenty of time to self-KO. This happened all the time and made it like a turtle war.

Also, I'm very curious about ur builds fighting mechanics in the new war system and u know why lol. 

3. Just looked at the EE feedback thread and found a good solution for a turtle war like yesterday: increase the loses of self-KO. It looks reasonable to me.

4. @CG mad props to whoever totaled stats, but if they didn't total bfa (how could they) they're missing the part of the story that counts.

But that said bad match ups will happen, the devs don't have some magic way to fix this without assigning random clans to folks. Or everyone always wars the same clans, which, yawn.

Save the tears and keep growing, you'll get there ML.

5. No matter what devs do people will always whine and pick it apart, such is life. And i really hope there wont be threads made up evertime theres a war now :/

6. I personally love this war system :)

7. Good job to both sides anyways, at least ml held their ow

8. :lol: :lol: that was a great war LMAO even though i was asleep through most of it.....sadly no one attacked me that much :( but great war....when i saw we were VS ZAFT i almost died but we didnt do that bad :cool: guess they were going easy on us ;) but it still was a great war RESPECT ZAFT !

9. CanadaGirl has special anti-ko powers. Apparently its a combination of speakers, flip flops and shin-kicks. Plus up down circle circle square.. Or was it Y? Crap

10. #2, #6, #10,#26, #27,#36, #43 of the LB in one said plus a mod vs ML? nice matchup devs. Great respect to ZAFT players who obviously dont have any responsability in it. Great pride in how my clannies at ml fought till the end, no ff.

11. Please tell me how having a mod effects the war's outcome? :|

12. Best war to date i have fought in! Much respect Zaft and i did enjoy the ko on Cella:) but oh CanadianGal u are one tough lady

13. Suck it up. My clan has had two matches in a row where our opponents were 200 ranks above us. U got off easy

14. All I can say is don't war if your gonna complain after about losing.

15. We got matched with Zaft Echelon and got destroyed. Their a great war clan. Suck it up and don't complain about losing :|

16. Do you need to post this for publicity ? One sided blablabla ?

17. Lol Vermi.

I think OP was complaining about the match up. Unfortunately CS is the only thing used to match clans.

BFA is not really taken into consideration lol
    Btw, BFA gives only BFA x 0.02 to raw stats.

CG has also seen the glitch available is Estoc's Edge Wars that prevent her from getting KO'd. :)

If you SKO or managed to KO ZD, you did well ML. Lol.

Good luck for future wars. Hope to see you on the battlefield next weekend. 