Serious question for Knightmare

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MR2, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorry i repeated myself in previous post, stupid rum, lol... i have applied and re-applied, simply trying to achieve a fair and reasonable discussion on your home turf, avoiding the forums and it's inevitable trolls, but have been rejected up until this point.

This is my last attempt to find a fair and reasonable outcome... If your clan maintains it's current stance, I look forward to farming all of you.. I ask you to just be open to accepting me for 5 minutes, then you can kick me; no harm no foul.. what do you have to lose??

2. Yay trolling threads

3. Those who are not in war wont understand .. They are not even hitting .. True im nt that active probably my atks n steals are spammed by Wiggies or iGs , i havent got any hits the last 3 days 'knightmare' said its a war , pin me pls

4. I/we have truly tried... I reached out to you publically in forums...I approached you privately thru pm. I applied to your clan, multiple times, to allow you the "power" of discussing on your home turf with complete control of the discussion, able to kick me at any time.. I'm not sure what else you could ask for? What else could you ask for??? You want to be able to say you "stood up to" iG??? that's complete crap... all of KaW now sees you and your "alliance" for exactly what you are, and what we knew you were, complete cowards...

You have no allies, no pots, no hope.... quit making your clanmates pay for your foolish and ignorant pride.... it is pointles... you can't and won't win. You and your alliance is doomed, good calll naz and company, way to make your clan pay for your pride... idiots...

5. since my sincere attempts to resolve this conflict failed due to arraogant pride by our "worthy" opponents, please take a look at their clan... only 1 of their top 8 hold allies, and that is a massive total of 11b by one member, (temporarily)... and the rest of the clan are basically naked... i ask you to find a naked member in iG.. you can't...

Even idiot noobs who posted on this thread have wasted mith trying to hide allies, too foolish to realize screen shots prior to that ss reveal everything they are trying to hide... lmao. :lol:

6. Hmmm true and your comments r correct. Pride is a killer to most of us. Entering this I stripped myself knowing it was futile but their actions demanded I retaliate. It has been fun but true, pointless. No more comment from me. I'll see y'all around

7. My answer has been given, I request this thread be locked now. Tyvm 

8. Sexy I know I'm not in this war but I have a question. Would iG ever disband and reset. Would they give up there pride?

9. And I have 10x as much respect for 'Knightmare' then I do for iG at the moment.

10. Your a noob so no one cares about u Trojan boy !!! 

11. Respect to 'Knightmare'! I was in their clan once...great crowd.

You call them a coward for not running from a fight?

Tell us, the forum stalkers, what is the reason for this war anyways?

If you have stripped. And pinned. And farmed. Until there is nothing left, then why not show mercy and back off? You were foolish to think that a forum post such as this would convince them to back off. If you believe it is pride keeping them going then you are only fueling it.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe it was hope for a large turn around? That there was a sense of vengeance for those who left, reset, or quit? That there was a sense of strong family connection keeping them going? That someone was finally sick and tired of the iG bullying that they stood up against them?!

Think from every angle. Unbiased. Before making your next move.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.