Season 5 Inactives - Wall of Shame

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Some have missed a war for some reason or another. Real life happens at times. Doesn't mean they haven't got plenty of triple crowns and wins before and after their inactiveness.

2. cos-dillybar. was on a plane, joined in hopes of getting ee

3. Frogggy, around during war but never hit, leaked initial strategy to oppo and xtal times during war. Never fun warring with people like him and devs need a harsher then three day war penalty for broken sword.

4. Missed Match due to some stuff in RL. Anyone who ee's with me knows im one of the best always on my team, and a carry in war. Sorry for the inactive, gonna hop back in and finish the season strong.

5. bump

posting images soon

Edit

6. Mister_universe 1action

N_u_c--shaddowlord 6actions from start n left war (was also WC but left war n we where down by 3bill at first n leaked)

Ultimate-warriors2 0actions

8. This is so stupid. No action whatsoever to farm inactives.

Pointless, irrelevant thread now.

9. Everyone gave up, it's pathetic people would rather give up then try in this EE bracket, just happy I made a medal on that terrible war

10. I didn't give up you bloody lying wad of garbage

11. THIS THREAD SUCKS ADD ME ON UR LIST u suck

12. Okay, but was just a little confused, I had four times the plunder as WR2 and nearly twice the number of actions as the next. And as you so kindly pointed out there were some that continued to fight (yourself included) and it was a poor choice of words, so sorry. Now let's get this thread back on track and not derail it...

13. -PeterWiggin- again, 7 actions in Gallant Hunters. Had 5 actions in yesterday's war at this timeslot

14. Most already know that noob is bad luck on any team. He just needs to get farmed till build drop. He can war with the sh and Statless

15. We need some kind of voting system to keep these idiots out of wars lol

16. Full-Hollow-Ichigo mole ps open himself for the war...

17. Full-Hollow-Ichigo not only open ps, he had full ADP and 2 actions, after the war ended went dtw

18. LMFAO @ some of the names on there 

19. heuv mole 0 action and 13 adp and come cc talk rubbish. - no sword :(