Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

WHERE ARE WAR XTALS

2. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

First off individual wars for some like me who wc alot there is alot of participation. Also you dont have to worry about nm. I think it should be even across the board

3. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Support, glad Indy wars give less!

Don't change it

4. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Looks like i'll be doing indys again

5. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

What is this bs about 1 Medallion for winning indy and 2 for clan wars?

6. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Of course troll has an opinion. If your not doing indy wars troll just shut up about it

7. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Imo im glad indi wars pay less medals. It makes sense to give less to the eb noob ass towerless noobs will recieve less of a reward then the ppl with REAL WAR BUILDS. who do real rosters and real strategies. Support to that

8. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

no time needed for figuring out roster, i mean you dont want anyone to stack for advantage, its always first 20 to cast wars in all clans right?

so 200 indi wars it is, oops dont have that many xtals, glad its not required

9. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Lol, thanks for the response devs. There are some nice improvements this season - looking forward to participating.

10. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

lol

11. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

So...you create a system where spy builds (hansels) are limited in participation unless they wanna go pure spy and make no mith....and then you make that the only way to obtain banners that boost spy stats? (And no, I don't count chasing feathers or eggs as a way to get spy banners)

I'm fine with you guys giving banners that boost all stats like these do. That's something cool and different.

But there's no reason why you haven't just released spy only banners that match the atk ones and use the same materials to enchant.

Please just release them. We don't even care if the artwork is different. Just put them out there like you should have on day one.

Thank you

12. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I always have an opinion ruthless.

Why should people who get the luck of the draw be rewarded as much as clans who strategize, watch opponents roster, organize weeks in advance and alter their schedules to make the cut?

Kaw admin said it themselves.

13. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Exactly Terror-badboy

14. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

so for noob like me cant reach that reward right??? any war clan like me?? just doing IW 50-50 needed x200 war lol

15. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Where are war xtals

16. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Good bye paladin ?

17. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

@Troll
    Again negative comments, what a surprise. That dribble about watching rosters for weeks, come on who you trying to impress. Here we go i'm going to build a roster, 8 SH- 8 Tanks- 4 PS. Done, gee tough work
    #SupportForIndyWars
    #TrollTryToSmile

18. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

You are so full of s it's boring now. Both 1 hour wars. More risk involved in indy wars so if anything it should give more but equal is fair. Who cares if eb noobs cast. We need new players to ee and no war clans will allow them so it's the only way to grow more ee players. Happy spamming every thread with your usual crap. I'm out

19. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

@crazyp23

That roster would get totally destroyed.

You just made yourself look like a (bigger) idiot.

20. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Terra, stfu and read the thread that devs made regarding the no war xtals