Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Ruthless my normal s?

Sexiness I assume you mean.

2. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I don't see no recent thread about no war xtals.

Just some unreasonable excuse they made half a year ago

3. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I really hate someone is going to make me agree with ruthless ... But really lol

On another note devs will have to increase payout in week 5-8 anyway with the amount of nm 6 wars a day and 20 man rosters will cause only war times that will be over 4-5 wars will be indi and no way ur getting 100 solid wins in indi in 8 weeks not with the mess ur going to have with none crystalers and partially active players casting hoping for free rides

I'll take bets now how many accounts sign up for almost every indi war all season and don't use more then 10 crystals in a season but get just enough actions to not get the "punishment" spell

Over or under 50?

4. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I would say over 50.

Indy wars are going to be a wreck

5. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Indi wars should receive same pay out. 1) because it's random. 2) wc has to work with random people (if a wc shows up). 3) tracker works just as hard as any other tracker would in a primal/round war. 4.) taking the chance in the first place to war with random people you don't even know knows how to war or not. Sure you guys that have awesome ee builds that have an assured spot in clans for round and primal are gonna support it. There is no reason Indi wars shouldn't receive 2 medals. Don't favor devs. Be fair to all.

6. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

No spy banner I see...

7. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I need a team for s4 plz pm for my build plan :/

8. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

100 seems like a lot. Most people can only do 1... Maybe 2 a day. With that you would have to pretty much never lose. I'd recommend 2 for Indy and 3 for clan/primal.

9. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Support, don't make indy wars give 2.

Keep them at 1.

10. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Couldn't agree more joker. Will not be participating unless medal payout is equivalent.

11. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

You kept classic wars.(For Lb nm stacking im sure)

Went to 15 levels of enchant

Make me have to win 100 indy wars. Almost 2 wins a day everyday during school.

Even in primal u need a win a day everyday

Ive been waiting a long time for season 4 and tbh i just couldnt be more dissapointed. This is terrible.

No support at all.

12. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

The prep work, usually, for roster building normally falls on a very few people. The rest of the folks warring just show up and war at the right time possibly last minute recruits from wc or invites. This is the same effort as most of those in indi war put in to it. At war time both will/may help prep a opposition roster and of course fight. However, those in indi wars have no control over roster, whether they have a wc or a tracker. They in theory have about a 50/50 chance of winning. Can't rely on team members to show up, have xtals, use xtals or cast mith. But I see your point those in Round/Primal wars have it tougher so they should get more rewards.

13. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Oh I see, the devs can make armor every season. But can't make me a set of "Beginners Armor" which decreases my stats. Lame.

14. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Truth be it,

I'm disappointed as well.

I would prefer the old season format with 6 equipment as rewards and rancor.

15. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I understand u have to earn this set of equip but thats just too far. You have to WIN a war everyday or WIN 2 indys everyday. And tbh the stat increase from first 3 pieces isnt much of a stat increase from what i already have. Simply not worth the effort even if i did have the time to win 100 indy wars or 50 primals.

As far as classics i belive players have earned their equip and bfa. Just work on better matches please or killing sh.

And lv15. R u serious. Thats gonna b alot of mith so even if i did get those wins for the equip id still need more wins just to enchant.

You dropped the ball here devs.

16. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

ATA you can go **** your self and take your one Medallion too! Take that one Medallion you give out for Indy wars and shove it up your asses!

I will now be spending my money on my newborn so **** you!

17. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

So you weren't planing on spending money on your newborn before this thread?

18. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

So much complaining.

Why :roll:

Dont like it? Here's a thought:

IGNORE IT

19. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Ikr Beginner

20. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I was thinking the same thing Beginner XD