Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 8 - War #3 and War #4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 5, 2013.

1. When are we going to receive the +2 Rancor?

2. I have been in clans when we received poor match-ups before and received nothing but a slaughter.No compensation. Last night we fought hard and won. We have learned strategy and team work.
    Stop whining. Learn how to play the game. Losing is part of it. Learn why the other clan is so good and you sucked so bad.
    Btw. Thanks devs for the extra rancor

3. @ daredevil. You should have gotten it. I did it was in my news feed ️

4. This game is becoming a waste of time, we make room in our mves to play your game & you can't even match us. Any of us. The last 4 wars i've done have been utter mismatches. The fact that on the rare occasion you get one right, winner & losers rejoice in a good fair fight. It's wrong that you mess the whole thing up most of the time. Can't get a fair fight for weeks at a time & you swing a measly 2 rancor points in front of (not having actually compensated anyone yet) & think we'll forget about the fact that, as it is, the game is crap. No mention of the mith or ee that you squeezed out of anyone who hasn't changed their build to cheat the programme. You've allowed the game to be highjacked by people using unfair builds. How aboit this..... Give s26tr a no match everytime they attempt to ruin everyone else's gaming experience. Shameful

5. @adathelittlequeen nope i didnt get it. the clan i was in did not sign up for war4 but i did casted woc. but dev did not specify whether signing up or not matters. they said giving everyone who casted woc and including people who warred(or not). thus i met all the conditions and i should receive the 2 rancor as dev stated.

6. Devs when will rancor be given out? Haven't received it yet.

7. I warred but didn't received the 2 rancor as stated. Is it just me?

8. I got War 1 match up with Rising Hawk and War 3 with Sotra. It is really a lousy match up dev did to me. Please compensate us generously with more rancor or crystal as players like us sacrifice our sleep till 3am just to war a stupid match up. Please think through my reasonable feedbacks.

9. i still have not received my rancor

10. I don't know what happened but I want free rancor as well  when can I received it eh? 

11. I join war wih lousy match up. Haven't get any compensation so far.

12. I join war, in which we get lousy match up. Haven't get any compensation so far.

13. Well is a good step in fixing mess up. Now devs if you could just award lvl50 to all the participants of season 2 for all the shenanigans you allowed. Ty in advance I truly appreciat it,Twice as much as the next guy.

14. No news regarding rancors. 

15. dev please response to this thread! where's the 2rancor?????

16. Devs please check war history for this account. War4