Season 2 of Rancor Wars: Week 2 - War #6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Devs can you not see how LBs are taking advantage of your war system

2. Pretty sad when the oposing teams agrees that is a horrible match with there wall postings. I thought this was fixed durong the trials. What was the point if its not going to be fixed.

3. You need to fix this guys if you keep acting like you don't care y should we keep playing ?
    I don't like complaining but my last war was a joke :(

4. Wow kaw_admin really ur gonna post a comment like that?? Faith vs zaft was such a bs matchup like r u kidding us??? Strength 8 an 9 r I serious the bfa alone from zaft that war crushed faith. I felt sorry for them that war cause it was the one we all boycotted . And yet u think it was a good match cause 90% hit ratio yet their top 10 can't be touched u guys make me laugh with your hit ratio it's such crap

5. Devs you just can't seem to grasp that the only way to determine a fair matchup is to take a wholistic approach. Look at the sum of all the parts rather than comparing individual pieces and claiming a good match if 2 or 3 of the components are close enough. Even one component being vastly different (especially the static components of BFE or BFA) will cause a very lopsided war. And toss hit ratio out the window.

The conspiracy theorist in me also thinks there may be a secret component influencing matchups, which is how much $ does each clan contribute to Ata's bottom line - can't see any other rational for some of the unbalanced matchups they pull out of their hats :)

6. Think it's speaks volumes when your opponents that won publicly state in forums and on thread that it was an unfair match up. I have to wonder also, how the algorithm determined this was any kind of "match". I don't carry the clout LP does so don't expect an answer but a lot of us on both sides of this match are wondering how this happened.

7. No, our algorithm determined that based on CS, BFE and BFA they were an acceptable match and because they had a 90% hit ratio the match would be good. Yes, based on BFA alone the match is lopsided. But we don't match only on BFA.

8. Can someone please explain what does max and min hit ratio really mean?

9. OK kaw_admin lol I'll let faith leadership take it from here I've said my 2 cents and I really do appreciate the response .

10. Fix prestige ranking please 

And thanks in advance 

11. lmao kaw_admin you're a loser since you don't actually respond to my posts,explain to me how we didn't match Ocean4...& I think that dude is gay irl so ROFL :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol:

(though he is funny)

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

12. Cool.

13. Working on it, right now it's based on Elo system, so it isn't actually broken, just not what you guys want.

14. It's max and mean, the max hit ratio is the best hit ratio a clan could have possibly matched with, and mean is essentially the average hit ratio when tested against all clans in signed up for the war.

15. So how is this hit ratio actually calculated?

16. Hello kaw_admin,

Thanks for the news re Tier 6 level 3 release day to happen next week.. A really great news.
    You can have my baby! heheh

In regards of prestige, I would suggest to give +1 prestige point for lost war and give +2 prestige points for winning.

This way clans that do not war do not hog top ranks! It is simple and will keep everyone happy.

[EDIT] Oh yeah.. my last 2 lines in my signature ROCKS! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! *evil grin*

17. Can the hit ratios of all the clans be posted so that we can understand how really matchups are made or if possible can max and mean hit rations with each clan can be posted in a matrix form so that it helps everyone to see how fair or unfair the system is?

18. Also moderator ''kaw'' said New schedule will be out soon in one of news thread.

Was that a false news or what??