Same Gender Marriage [MGTD]

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Seth, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Making a thread for MGTD even though I didn't sign up.

Same gender marriage has become a topic of debate here in America. The supreme court is having a vote in June about legalizing it nation wide. This would be a big step for today's society. A lot of people are ready for the change. Are you?

“One of the things that’s truly extraordinary about this whole issue is how quickly has been the acceptance of your position across broad elements of society,” Chief Justice John G. Roberts Junior said.

The court argues that there hasn't been time to vote on this. If that's the case, why have they been arguing about it for well over a year now?

Discuss.

Keep any derogatory or prejudice comments to yourself. If you're gonna say something, be mature. You don't have to agree, but if you don't, don't be mean.

2. Re: Same *** Marriage [MGTD]

Looks like the filter bugged out again :roll:

3. Re: Same *** Marriage [MGTD]

Change it to gender, it will still work.

This isn't just an American issue its really a world issue, few countries are already doing this legally tho

4. Re: Same *** Marriage [MGTD]

I'm happy it was passed in the UK last year, hopefully the US can follow suit. Although it will definitely be harder for the vote to go through there than here.

5. Re: Same *** Marriage [MGTD]

I forget who said it, but one of the justices said that there's no reason it shouldn't be passed here.

6. I don't like this gay marriage thing.

FYI: "Nice copy and paste". You just took it from the headlines :roll:

7. Me too....
     I wouldn't try not to be mean... I'll lose anyway....

8. You're inclined to your own opinion 

9. Lol? Ss or bs bud, I read about things, and unlike someone (*cough* Devouring *cough*), wrote my own thread.

Prove to be I copy pasta'd and then I'll give you this one.

And headlines aren't paragraphs long.

10. Skimmed over this, nothing on it pertains to my thread other than the topic. You're an idiot.

11. I don't like this I think it's just wrong and weird an I ain't a homophobe its just isn't right in my opinion

12. The way I see it is that every law is passed to keep people from violating other people's rights. Since same gender marriage does not violate anyone's rights in any way, there is no reason to outlaw it.

13. It violates me

14. Same gender marriage should be legalised. I see no reason why it shouldn't be allowed other than people who are religious being offended. No matter what the verdict is someone will be unhappy.

15. Really, be serious. Which rights does it violate??

16. Yeah....
    And if your only son will marry the same sex then their bloodline wouldn't continue (unless if their father had a brother). And in our country there are some cases where gays marry lesbians. Unexpected for me when I first knew about it... Oh, yeah, I was leaving this thread don't I?.....

17. If two people want to marry each other and are sure they want to do this - where is a problem? Let them marry.

18. It goes against our God.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.