saltys ultimate guide for farmin

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by saltyfeet, Apr 21, 2015.

1. I undestan many of u guys wanna b naughty and r bored of them ebs.
    U wanna get on these guy nerves. U wanna disrupt and enjoy noob tears and ppl hatin on u.

U came to the right place.

Ill tell u all my secrets so u can TRY to b like me just like uve always dreamed ( lets b real, u cannot get to my lebol or surpass me).
    I think i did a thread like this but i don remember so here u have it so u don miss out in this farmin thing

Do this steps and ull b in farmers paradise in no time

1.- fish for targets in wc. It doesnt matter if they are a gazillion cs. As long as u can hit them ur good. Unload.

2.- post in his (no gerls in kaw so no her) wall and offer links to any who want to help him retaliate.

3.-wait. He'll hit you constantly for 2days tops. Then he'll quit. Then u unload on him every hour or so.

4.- wait. He'll follow u trying to arrange for a cf.do not follow bak. Let him rage/cry in ur wall.

5.- continue until his noob tears no longer amuse u.

Second approach

1._make a thread with the minimal amount of effort so it doesnt get eagled.
    2._haters r gonna show up immediately.
    3._ pick one and unload.
    4.-repeat steps 2-5

If u pick a target who is in osw clan (funny to farm) your client will not surrender. They are to proud to admit defeat so he'lk just go inactive.

If u pick a member of hte clan he'll surrender and do whatever u say. He'll gibe u seaks, buy ur allyes, etc... Asap. Not funny and not ur purpose. By doing that he sucks all the fun outta it. Stay away from this guys.

Ty for readin.

2. This is 100% legit. Salty as you know has farmed several clans all by himself. He's farmed Zaft, he made several YAFI'ians reset, he made several machines quit too

Salty never managed to disappoint his mentor if I say so myself

3. Salty is on their way to VK and forum mod with these quality threads and many well written posts.

New players read this and learn from one of the greats.

4. Salty feet has collabed with Coolio to create "farmers paradise"

5. Boy i cant wait to get a seak from someone in an hte clan :D

6. Now I'm ready

7. #saltyforvk #saltyformod #saltyfordev

8. In response to ur 2nd strategy Ohhhh please pick me pick me pick me u halfwit

9. I'm going to do this after salty actually made a real thread this time good for you salty :)

10. Please get some new material salty, you shtick is getting boring.

11. Salty? Farming? What a joke. I've pretty much owned his ass for years now. Even though he pays crap, he is still a good way to make warworn remains when I'm low on troops.

See? Your sorry excuse for a build can't even stop me when I have only 3,4 troops left from attacking real players.

Thanks for casting btw. Helped me out a lot. 

12. Lol using this on the man himself

13. Is this the third or 4th time you posted this exact thing?

14. Neither idiot. Your eyes or your brain must be playing tricks on you.

15. Nah. U use those ss everitime u claim to jav farmed me.

Truth is, ive farmed u on and off with this acc and with main only God nos for how long. U have a huge butthurt cuz u cant touch me and u wanna b me so bad.kip trying u chump

16. U cant jandl me. I can see ur butthurt already

17. U can also stop opening my threads u chump