-S26TR- clan EE war build

Discussion in 'Wars' started by n8milIs, Oct 30, 2013.

1. You know someone ****** up when you got the moose complaining lol

2. Buying allies is part of the game. The only way to hit a pure spy account is when they have gold out.

3. You realize this is basically what RH does, but with GH/GHT right? Their BIG GH make plunder and their BIG LBers go for KO..

S26TR does the same thing, except with pure spies, and it's the other way around. LBers go for plunder and tank KOs, while pure spies assn and weaken their troops for big LBers. Cheap as it may be, it's a hard strategy for any war clan to perfect, except these guys.

4. Their pure spies do not assass at all really. They may scout occasionally but that's it. The spies there just to make up numbers for the 3lb accounts that war.

5. Hmmm why was the other thread locked?
    What is the problem?
    How come most of your rosters can't hit the lb players in that clan?

6. Also, pure spy cant be attacked with no gold out, but can be attacked with gold out. And yet they can never attack. How are they at an advantage that is unfair to you?

7. And once again, I'm still curious why the thread (that already existed) about this clan was locked. No reason was given, and I didn't see any visible reason to lock it. An explanation would be nice... Unless you just want to abuse power and keep people in the dark ξ€Ž

8. Moose you do realize that ANYONE that plans ANY type of roster according to the system are "exploitive." Its funny that anyone who doesnt come up with the strategy hates it

9. I still want to know where moose gets this "spirit of the game" from. If it's not written in a document by kaw, then I sure hope he's only speaking for himself instead of me, or anyone else that disagree with him. Dev if you are reading this thread, moose does not represent my opinions. And tbh from what he has said, he his far from sharing a similar view. So if you are considering, once again to change anything about EE, can you get an opinion about EE from someone other than moose. Please. Ty

10. ER beat s26 in their 2nd matchup. Perhaps dismiss your ideas in this thread

11. But.... If you would like to read something amusing. Read this thread and the posts made by those complaining about pure spy builds in EE war