-S26TR- clan EE war build

Discussion in 'Wars' started by n8milIs, Oct 30, 2013.

1. So they get the lowest match up possible with having Top 10 ally lb

2. sat full atk troops but saved an xtal. Thx devs guess my kaw spending is gonna decrease

3. They do not ko with pure spies. They accidently have 2 ps ko us and were down so quick we got 2-3hits in

4. I've never seen plunder so low in wars.

5. They used to war @ -00- right?

6. E war needs to be changed completely, it's getting so much about who can stack the roster the best or find the best exploit, I don't have the answer but the whole system needs to be changed to be more inclusive and more about skill vs roster stacking and exploiting. It's beginning to have a very mechanical feel to it in my opinion, most experienced warriors can glance at two rosters and 90% of the time tell you who's gonna win and roughly by how much

7. i agree with lldlellvllall

8. @Eric: how to unload all troops with no targets for your troops? their lb are dts to 99.9% of kaw, and the rest are pure spies with zero gold. I wouldn't count on then getting any accidental ko's.

9. If they stick to their word I feel bad for GH clans.Unless devs decide its an exploit.

10. Ya I faced em with la resistance when they were warrin in -00- we won they can be beat..

11. I fought them and after doing so i think the best way to beat them is to steal off the ps. Empty your troops if possible (alot of our ppl couldnt hit their lb so couldnt empty troops) and try to make them ko you. Also your bigs have to drain their troops asap to avoid being plundered. They are not invincable but any clan will struggle against them.

12. Similar to what sylver said. Fail bomb attacks on all lb that you can hit at the start, then try to scout them all to zero

13. exactly. This is exploitive. The old war system from 2012 was scrapped because it caused TUTRLE wars, and was no fun. Now, review the SS below. Its a one way TUTRLE war. Wingless angels and one hour and 29 players, yet they couldn't even get 10 hits in.
    [​IMG]
    In a real war, both sides need to be able to attack each other. Both sides need to have a shot. My solution is to take clans like s26tr and match them against other pure spy clans. If there are none, then, I'm so sorry but you get a no match.

Placing a clan like this against anything else aside from another pure spy clan is simply robbing honest players of rancor and fun by placing them against a system that is not plunder able and not beatable.

The majority of people who support what s26tr are doing are (surprise surprise) pure spy builds!

I do not want to rule out any type of build or strategy in this game, but I also don't like it when honest players who spend lots of time recruiting players and crafting a nice roster get hosed in a war where they can't even hit.

If the defenders of this lame tactic want it to stand, then the answer is to match them against similar clans only, then tell me how much fun you're having.

14. Clever strategy yes. I think the devs have made sure to install a format for S2 that allows LB to participate in ee. I think this strategy, though effective, is counter to the spirit of ee and may cause devs to restrict LB influence on matches for future seasons. If not and this spreads further, it will likely kill ee wars.

15. Sorry moose. But it's the same damn thing with gh. This is a fantastic strategy to show just how lame this BS turtle war that a ton of clans do now.

Gh are the same. Damn. Thing.

The only difference is I can actually ATK them! For a whole 1m plunder..

So how about we get rid of gh, and then s26TR won't have to prove their AWESOME point anymore??

16. I don't disagree with you. I think GH is Currently a bit out of proportion, and its negatively impacted game play. Currently, you better come to battle with at least 10 GH, or don't bother signing up.

The GH issue can be easily resolved by simply bringing them back into focus. Either place plunder caps on them, or tighten the margins on who they can hit.

17. Agreed.

I'm just saying im applauding s26 instead of being annoyed, cause they're doing the same thing as all these damn gh clans. Only they're doing it much better.

So yes please lets fix this gh problem.

And by the way there are still clans out there that have remained relevant in EE without usage of any gh bs.

Kotfe... Hit... CR... I don't think zaft does?

Don't know if there's others...

Anyways... Keep doing your thing s26 do it more often, force the devs hand 

18. They will continue to do this because "god mode" is fun when you're the one that's doing it. I just feel bad for the clans that spend all the time and effort to assemble a team, just to Have their time wasted. I feel bad for the community.

19. Yeah fantastic way to kill EE!  0 respect to the clan that does this

20. About the guild hansels... To fix this problem, why not just increase the plunder that you get from hitting them or lower the plunder they get from hitting someone else? I mean it's a simple fix, but it'll get the job done, and you don't have to say you can't be a GH anymore!