RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was fighting for rpl until a merc member went to far and started talking bout digging up my dead mother and having his /her way with my mom. This is a kids game too. My kids been crying and having nightmare over it. I'm out much respect to all

2. I was fighting for rpl until a merc member went to far and started talking bout digging up my dead mother and having his /her way with my mom. and nothing was done about it. This is a kids game too. My kids been crying and having nightmare over it. I'm out much respect to all

3.  Now lets get to the juicy details! Who got stripped?   Is this war still going??

4. Good luck Mercs! Not that you need it...



5. 100% MERCS LEGION

6. I have friends in both 

7. Hmmm now this is how I see this mess. I have mercies on trains with both clans not deliberately but at times both families were helping the same eb. Both clans jobs are to help. Just remember Kaw world not everything u read in this thread or others is gospel. Xeam I have mercies with u on several occasions where that kind nice person went I will never know. For the sake of Kaw and all the clubs that need great mercies to help can't u put ur differences aside so both families can get back to doing what's best.... HELPING others !!

8. They're all mercs right? Do they realise they don't get paid at the end lmao!!! This could be a blessing in disguise cause if they're all busy with each other and not helping crap clans then those crap clans might just fail, fail, fai and all disband!!! Yay!!

9. Crossfire that's why there are mercies to help those new clans or the older ones that occasionally need help. Until u can sit here Crossfire and know with absolutely certainty that ur clan never failed an eb u have no right calling anyone a "Crap" clan.

10. Lol this is still going?!? :O awesome

11. So then who do I apologize to? You or all the crap clans lmfao

12. Crossfire feel free to apologize to all the merc clans that go out and help cause if I wasn't for these to family's alot of clans would have been lost

13. Both clans are great and both have helped me on several different occasions...personally I find rpl to be funner and have more personality then ml but love yah both...figure out your differences so we all can enjoy you again 

14. I have nothing against either merc clan and have friends at ML, I simply suggest that there are way too many failing clans and it may be better for kaw, certainly WC, if some of those clans were allowed to fade out!

15. Crossfire I know who u are Hun but to balance out war we need to show kindness that's what mercies do if u knew ML at all u would know this

16. Ml disband other merc clans, Without reason. I once tried to join the legion recruited self on save me, Go in was told to bring alts an shake a clan, an complied in days I had graduation qualifications cs like 1.5 mil I believe was the requirements, Leadership by the name of bird wouldn't let me move up ended up telling me I was moving up in pm then straight denied it in PUBLiC in cc then tell me it's gonna be months before anyone move up so I quit...Learned of BloodMercs Then Joined Up an peeps that was in Genesis with me tend to be hostile in clans, be on the roster an Not hitting...In a way it's amazing 99.9% of mercs in kaw help each other but not Merc Legion, An I don't understand

17. I disagree with that statement I have seen ML go merc. Listen it all comes down to this: Does there have to be an Alpha mercs clan . No. Doesn't matter if u carry a RPL tag or ML tag what matters is helping others.

18. Rpl. You all sound like my wife xD just give up already

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.