Rising Hawks Have Fallen

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Resilient_Noob, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Fact is not one person here can honestly if they had the chance to earn the fantastic bfe and heep load mith stash that rh members have they wouldn't do it. They have lost for the first time in ages an the defeat before that to kings was a first in like forever. They're no if buts or maybe they have designed built and executed there roster style better than anyone in kaw has or probably ever will.

2. I'll give them that!

3. guys… rh lost 1 war… they havent fallen. Look at how many wins they have over losses. Yeah… not fallen

4. Haha...Rising Hawks...fallen...

Get it...Like, it's rising, but it's fallen...

Ok, I'll stop talking now.

5. So RH rename their clan

Floppy Birds 

humor
    much laughter
    eyes water

6. Gay spam post here

7. Finally. Though that win streak was very impresive.

8. Shut the **** up about effort.

They have fallen or they lost a war?

9. Ummmm yeah America lets go uh

10. Just one war they can bounce back again and I'm sure they will meet PA again ;)

11. I'm pretty sure rh won't fall anytime soon :lol:

--infinity

12. A lot of people over reacting to the title. Is saying Rising Hawks has fallen an over statement? Absolutely! In fact, it's better to think of it as dramatized. This should be flattering to the R.Hawks. There is absolutely no other clan that participates in Estoc that you would find such a sensational title about. It's a statement to how good they are.

13. Not until devs stop allowing these ******** rosters .

14. To sadistic ..... Your key words there say it all .... "Roster Style"

15. sure, rh loses once and everyone automatically thinks they fail. But last i checked tgey have longest win streak in kaw. Props to RH. And PA for the win