Rising Hawks Have Fallen

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Resilient_Noob, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Legacy you know better then to fall pray to the haters ;)

2. How coincidental, since they have recently come under public scrutiny within the past few days for exploiting the system and getting away with it for so long :shock:

3. What system ? The system that you pick a roster and war it wow Dam them hawks and there evil ways it's all the cry baby's that have left ee wars the no match mess it's in now.

4. Damn.....I come back after about a month of AFKness and this happens??why'd ^You start the party without me lol

5. You never see a RH member make a crybaby ee thread or make suggestions on how to better it they are the model and class of ee clans

6. Terrible thread lol. Come on use a little more effort and does this really need a thread for it? They've been beaten before. Whoopdiedo they are still the best clan out there

7. I bet RH will lose at least once more this year.

8. Wow so u mean to say rhawks isn't perfect

9. Lmao chubby chaser - that's because they lost 1 war. Just 1.

10. If you have no opinion they why the hell you bring up the topic op :roll:

11. Peyton Manning loses the SB and all you hear is what a bum he is. It doesnt matter how many records you hold, all that matters is what you did your last game.

Denver Broncos and RH - loosers 

12. @ Theillzatron-

If you don't know wtf in talking about - obviously my statement was over your head

13. "If your not first, your last"-rickey bobby

#1 Clan Kreutritter

Shake n Bake 

14. [​IMG]

It was a hard fought battle....it will always be remembered

15. @ Ron sorry are you hiding all your racnor equipment or talking on a alt because you seem to know a lot about ee wars lmfao with out doing any noob

16. What does my comment with having to know alot about ee wars, twerp

17. Have to do with knowing *

18. You can't comment on something you don't take part in that's what happened S2 all the 1 war'ers crying about gh now look what has happened ee wars are a joke now with 50% no matches

19. You gonna scout me when I'm open for atk? :lol:

20. I can comment on whatever I want to 