RIP -Sweetness- 

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IlDIlAIIRlIKIlNIlEIlSllSIl, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. God bless her always... N m sure she is with god n blessed..
    RIP Sweetness
    You have my condolences...
    She is always alive in ur heart n will be forever

2. Rest in peace! Psalms 23:4 ~ Though i walk through the valley of death i shall fear no evil
    For you are with me
    Your rod and your staff
    They comfort me ~

3. For respect This thread should be locked, just like other ones from our past Kaw friends that found peace in The months before.. God bless their souls. Is sad when u loose some One you know.

4. My deepest Condolences

5. Sorry for your loss Dark. It's always best to remember and celebrate the life that those who've passed did have. Just ignore the butthurt BH guys.

6. RIP Sweetness dear, rest easy. We did war 13 together and u fought hard. You are a true warrior  you will surely be missed. RIP.

7. Very terrible, I know how you feel because of the omar thing which affected me the same so I am here if you need to talk.

Prayers

8. IN B4 LOCK

...and I'm not kidding this thread should be locked

9. My condolences to friends and family

10. And this is why you don't kaw and drive

11. Her banner changed to the RIP and dates status before she "died". That's what devs stated. So it's just an attention thread.

12. her banner is blank now...

13. might i remind u he knows her in rl and probably got on phone and changed banner

14. I really hope this person is not lying. I've lost a parent due to an accident so I take these kinds of things to the heart. this is just sketchy that's all

15. Very tragic if it's true - deepest condolences to friends and family.

However, given the sensitive/delicate aspects of occurrences of this nature - I will lock this thread so that all may mourn in peace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.