RIP -Sweetness- 

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IlDIlAIIRlIKIlNIlEIlSllSIl, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today marks one of darkest days I have ever had.... Today I got the most heartbreaking call I could ever get... 

Today approximately at 1:25pm edt I lost one of the closest people to me in my life... Ryia... Aka
    -Sweetness- passed away today in a tragic car accident... It occured shortly after the end of war 13... Which she participated in.... The last thing I said to her "Goodluck in war love will quit distracting you... Make sure to text me when you get home " ... She never made it home...  I do not know what to do or say about this tragedy...  She was the nicest, sweetest, smartest, most beautiful and most out going person I have ever met... But she is in a better place now...  I love you my sweets... You will forever be in my heart... And will carry you with me everywhere I go... Fly High Ryia .

2. My thoughts are with her family x

3. That's terrible to hear. RIP sweetness.

4. Best wishes to the family :( it sucks to hear that a great person has left this world

RIP sweetness

5. Hate to hear close friends pass away  RIP Sweetness :(

6. If this this true, I'm terribly heartbroken. Rest in peace.

7. Wait...how do you know?

8. They clearly knew them in person, try reading and being respectful, and I'm sorry to hear this my condolences

9. How is this clear?

10. If this is legit sorry and you have my condolences.

11. She may be gone physically, but she is always with you emotionally and spiritually. Remember that OP. Bless her family.

12. My sincere condolences to all sweetness's Family and friends.
    My thoughts are with her loved ones. 

13. Oh God no. My condolences to her family. Enough said....

14. Rest in peace
    Warred with her a while back
    Cool chick
    Bear warrior
    You will be missed
    ️

15. RIP sweetness darling. Heartbreaking to see someone leave this world too soon️

16. R.I.P.
    I didn't know her, but its sad when one of ours is taken far too soon.
    My sincere condolences to all of you that knew her, her family and friends

17. I remember us both smacking the same trolls and meeting once upon a time. RIP :(

18. So sad ti hear her gone! she was a great person! my pray is with her! rest in peace.

19. Sorry for your loss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.