Rest in peace MrBiscuit ๐Ÿ™

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _B_U_G_W_U_G_G_E_R_, Jun 25, 2023.

1. In my many years of playing KaW we came across each other frequently. Iโ€™d see him in wc or in some clan or other and although not close I will miss seeing him around. So sad to hear of the loss of a great player. RIP MrBiscuit ๐Ÿ’

2. Condolences to family and friends. Like many loyal KaW players you were a staple I would see often. You will be missed.

3. Let's continue our debates one day ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Will bring drinks...wait for me old friend ๐Ÿฅƒ

R.I.P brotha ๐Ÿ”ฅ

4. ++Great that you posted this++
    I never heard the man ever complain.
    Shocked was i trading with the man on Friday then hearing from Dee he had passed literally the next day.
    I still have strip wall art on one of my accounts and yes for a long long time he was a regular in Wc selling allies ๐Ÿ˜œ
    Much respect to all the family and friends. R.I.P. Mrbiscuit

5. We never got our trip in but you will be remembered ๐Ÿฅƒ

6. Hey guys my name is Chris Rubeiz and I'm MrBiscuit's brother. Thank you all so much for the kind words. He truly cared about you all... So much that he taught me how to log into his phone to message you guys and let you all know if someone ever happened to him but you beat me to the punch.

From the bottom of my heart it's been the most pleasant surprise to see this community embracing my brother. Thank you all!

Sincerely, thank you all

7. Rest well my old friend! ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปHe was funny and a good since of humor and will be missed by so many in kaw!!but he always would answer any question I needed help on. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ฅ rest well biscuit ! Many in Dragons in the myst know and miss you๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰
    Lady Scarab & Dragon family will miss you

8. I kept hoping this wasnโ€™t true but it seems thatโ€™s not the case. Thanks for the laughs and good times farming noobs Mr. B.

Weโ€™ll never truly know how Mr. Bโ€™s family and friends feel at this time, but my hope is that his memories bring peace and love to all of those who knew and loved him.

RIP Mr. B

9. I talked to his brother it's for real..RIp
    Mrbiscuit

10. Rest in Peace Good Sir. You are a legend.

11. Known MrB since I first joined kaw as a lil kid. He would always see how I was doing, check up on me and was one of the ones who taught me to play the game. Ima miss you brotha. Rest easy brotha. Will never forget you.

12. Iโ€™ve been here long time and warred with MrB here and there. Always was a stand up guy. Kaw will NEVER forget their beloved famous players. MrB is definitely one of them. From the bottom of my heart with prayers and love to his family that put up with his Kawing. You will truly be missed.

13. Condolences to the family, RIP MrB, sad times indeed, youโ€™ll be sadly missed in RL & online