Rest in peace MrBiscuit πŸ™

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _B_U_G_W_U_G_G_E_R_, Jun 25, 2023.

1. This post is dedicated to the friends and family of MrBiscuit.

MrBiscuit left his friends and family suddenly on the night of June 23rd 2023.
    Quite possibly one of the hardest things that you will ever have to do is to say goodbye to a loved one or a dear friend, we never got that moment to say goodbye. ❀️
    Please take that moment here to share a story or leave condolences to the family of MrBiscuit.
    Some of us knew him personally while others knew him by his banter on Kaw.
    His Kaw wall is overwhelmed with game players leaving comments of how much he will be missed and how he touched the hearts of so many.

Our prayers are with you and your family.

MrBiscuit may you rest in peace and continue to shine light down upon us. πŸ•Š πŸ™ πŸ•Š

2. Rest in peace, my condolences πŸ₯Ή

3. My condolences to his family and friends. It is never easy to lose someone close to you and our thoughts and prayers are with them.

4. May the Almighty grant them peace, may their family and friends be able to bear the loss. πŸ™πŸΏπŸŒΉπŸ™πŸΏ

PoppaBear likes this.
  5. Fly high Mr Biscuit, your a kaw legend n well deserved. You will b missed n may your family find peace in knowing how many in kaw loved n respected u n that u are in great hands🌺R I.P.

PoppaBear likes this.
  6. So sad. He was a cool guy

PoppaBear likes this.
  7. I am saddened to hear the news of MrBiscuit.
    MrBiscuit is a legend and loyal player in this game, he Is a quiet and nice dude type of person,but once you are friend with him ,he really likes to jokes, I will miss your jokes MrB! I never see him bantering or trash talking, I only see him likes to sing in world chat mentioning "stripper" he meant allies stripped, I'm so touched that he kept my wall arts to his wall,because I always greet him on holidays, now that you are gone.. it's very sad for us, lesson learned too that we should love and embrace one another,because sooner or later we really don't know our time, you are with tbird and flesh now,welcome to the next chapter of life.

• Deepest sympathies. I am so sorry for your loss. Condolence and Prayers to the Family of MrBiscuit🌺
    • Fly High Friend ,there is rainbow after the rain
    • You are Gone but never be forgotten
    • You are a legend always in our thoughts and in our hearts

πŸŒΉπŸ•ŠοΈ

Your friend
    -FoxyGirl

#7 empire_foxygirl, Jun 25, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2023
    Aaron likes this.
  8. Rip MRBπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

9. Such a tragic loss the community will feel for years to come. RiP MrB I will miss you stories and adventures you took on your bike. I hope you’re enjoying that golden road up there big guy may we meet again one day.

RiP MrB πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ•ŠοΈ

PoppaBear likes this.
  10. It's a sad loss I only knew MrB from mainly been in osw against him and his banter , but he was a decent guy and he will be missed by so many people so ill have a drink for you brother and may you R.I.P

PoppaBear likes this.
  11. You will be missed Mrbiscuit, even though we were always on opposite sides, nothing but respect and my condolences for his family. Such a sad day. πŸ₯ƒ a drink for you!

deenie, Jurzazellelia and PoppaBear like this.
  12. Rip MrB. My condolences to his family and friends. He was a great person & overall badass in kaw. Especially in the early days of osw. He will be deeply missed in the kawmunity. Xo.

13. Saddened to hear the news. My condolences to your family and friends MrB! You often livened up the atmosphere with your chats and gameplay.
    And no one will forget your wc ads for stripped Allie’sπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌ
    I hired one to keep you going in the next game brother…..🍻

14. 😩 very sad news - Cool Runnings πŸš€βœ¨

15. Heaven gained a new angel.. you will be missed brother.. rest easy and in peace.

PoppaBear likes this.
  16. After I quit Kaw in 2018, Biscuit and I remained friends. Some of you know me if you’ve played for a while. Biscuit and I were friends pretty much from the ancient plunder war days of this game.
    Sadly, I was prepping some property and doing work around here for him to stop by.
    He was a US Army Veteran, he continues to help other Vets around the country, even though him, himself was a disabled Vet.
    He loved riding. It was his passion along with his amazing sense of humor and his passion for just about everything he did in life.
    One of the reasons MommaBear and I came back is to say Hi to many old faces and names we spent so much time with here. Of course he was one of the first few I popped in to shock him that I was sending a PM on kaw, and not on FB messenger for once.

Ironically, I was just logging in to Kaw to answer a few unread messages. He left me 2, and they were funny. I was also talking to Momma about him an hour before hand. So, right in the middle of responding to MrBisquit, I got a message from Deenie asking me if I had heard the news about him Saturday morning.
    I don’t know what made me focus on responding to his message at that exact moment. Timing, or just a weird urge to reply to him.

This Planet just lost a great person, a friend to everyone who met him. His funny antics and his laugh was incredible.
    My condolences to his family and friends.

Anyone remember or have screenshots of his strip fund advertisements he’d roll through your PMs asking to buy an ally to help strip β€œXYZ” clan? He literally invented the Kaw version of β€œGoFundMe”, long before that even existed πŸ˜‚
    While I’m very sad, as many of you are, I consider myself blessed to have known him and considered him a friend, even past Kaw.
    I know you didn’t Drink Biscuit, but I’m cracking a cold one right now and toasting to you my friend.
    You were a Gentle Giant, a Tender Soul and you were an incredible uncle to those youngsters. You continued to help disabled Vets and cheer up everyone you met with your amazing personality.

Say Hi to your Dad and family members.
    Love ya Brother!
    PB ✊🏻🐻
    I’d upload a photo, but unsure of the forum TOS as I’ve been offline for quite some time.

17. Thank you for making this post.
    I wasn’t sure if anyone else had posted a tribute to him yet, but after working on the property today I was going to do the same thing. I appreciate you for doing this.
    Our world just lost an amazing person.
    This game transcends from just a PVP, into real life for a lot of us.
    He was among the very few that I maintained contact with, even after I quit.
    We were ALL privileged to know him. ✊🏻🐻

Pingu likes this.
  18. MrB, it was a genuine pleasure gaming with you. You were a great buddy in BH and a worthy opponent at res. I will miss your wisecracks and your inc. Rest well and ride free.
    My condolences to your family.
    Hail the Traveler. πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ½πŸ•―οΈ

PoppaBear likes this.
  19. Fly high Biscuit 🫑 Thanks for the memories old pal ! It’s been fun you cheeky bugger I will never forget you

~ Fund a stripper forever ~

Attached Files:

20. You were a friend and I will miss you πŸ’” My thoughts are with your family and all your friends. A little piece of me has gone and you can never be replaced. Ride free 🏍️ πŸ•ŠοΈ