Replacement for Round Wars - Indi Wars (Group Optional)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISI-IOI-IRI-IAI, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Support. Good idea

2. Why doesnt someone roster a clan to beat all ssh roster. Hint 15 accts of mini tanks 3/8/1/6 or someone close would give them a good match

3. Off topic but I beat your LB/SSH roster with my normal SH/LB roster (in PvP Beasts war history).

Round wars are a thing of the past. Without brackets like in indi wars, RW are too unbalanced/easily exploited.

Would like to see the devs work on this idea, would be very nice to go into indi with a friend or two.

4. Support, for half a seal il be on your team 

5. To be fair when you beat them they did have Silph vs IMF on your side so I'm surprised it was even that close lol. #TomWasntInThatWar

6. To be fair it was 14 ssh that war together daily w/ massive bfa & maxed bfe vs 13 normal sh (not ssh - some of which didn't even have enough bfe to hit enemy SSH) built from world chat.

We were down all war with 12-14 ssh sitting on us & still won.

Also no point in using IMF vs Silph excuse since Silph just sko'd all war. IMF plundered 2b. I plundered half of that myself.

7. The issue is more about not growing n using the niche as an exploit. Thats a tactic but it has 1 sole purpose only. The real problem is there r not enough LB/SSH to go around when the vast majority r all the other varied builds. Its not an example of what most war clans can do to enter n compete fairly. Any clan enter RW but its the fewer clans that have the leg up that sux.

Eg I war to war n have fun with a reasonable chance to win. I do not expect any group of builds deserve this but a well designed roster ought to be had by more clans than the amount RW affords the general public. Idk the answer but LB do need a format to appreciate their time n effort n money spent as well.

Both IWar n Primal were descendants of RW n still evolving n the devs must know this. Have faith that changes r coming n further improve warring for more ppl.

8. Cmon sora be active make roster to kill pvp. I support u. I can give a SOD for the lose team

9. Not sure what you are saying, but the thread is getting derailed. Let's get back on topic please.

10. Bet I have more war rewards than you noob lol eb fairy lol you're just a fairy.

11. 0 rewards so a tie at best 

12. Lol I think he has level 4 fury and 1 estoc trials and a list of clans he beat that account for nothing - lost to all the great wc

13. ABSOLUTELY SUPPORT THIS IDEA

COME ON DEVS IF EVER THERE WAS A TIME TO ACT QUICK ON SOMETHING THIS IS THE ONE.

14. I support this

15. Anything to get rid of round and make more warring available.

Support

(Might of supported earlier, I don't remember.)

16. Bumped to AT for a friend.

17. Great thought! Support

18. Bumped to AT again as requested by a friend.

19. How ABOUT WE JUST REMOVE ROUND! Such a simple solution could work.primals need to stay do to all the people who have chan ged builds for it! If anything that includes indi there needs to be primal war indi.