Replacement for Round Wars - Indi Wars (Group Optional)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ISI-IOI-IRI-IAI, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Very well thought out idea, support

2. Support. I would love to go into wars knowing that at least 2 guys will have my back instead of all strangers

3. Same concept, but I think if two (or more) people cast WoC while in the same clan they should have a high likelihood of being on the same side in Indy war if they are in the same bracket.

4. I love this so much 100% support :) 

5. Full support if only a coefficient of win:loss ratio is factored in. Or else you'll see the same people/team winning again and again and again. Those who's a winning run should come up against higher CS that could be a noob who always lose or goes inactives or with EB build

I still remember, during Season 4, there are a few certain people who would almost win every war they are in. Kratos, Fonzyii and Redstar are just a few. And that's just them alone, imagine if they are allowed to partner up with 1 or 2 that they can choose.

You get my drift.......

6. Really sora lol you are an idiot. Let's just have divisions then we can war with who ever we want and bring back some meaning to clans. Your idea lets me exploit the idea of signing up alts on a higher level to leak for friends and or mains. Divisions is the only viable options for fair wars - you have admitted that it would be fair so stop producing crap threads. If only I could teach you how to war lol oh wait I'm looking at your clan record you never beat me lol if you were honest about creating a fair war system you would just say I support divisions - but the truth is your a little kitty and are scared and won't meow - who's the little puty cat. Grow some.

7. Rage wall of text by some random eb noob with no war equip... cool.

To address some of your concerns...

@ The angry eb noob: Signing up alts to leak for friends or whatever you are saying can be done whether you cast alone or pair them together; I don't see your point. You never know what team you will be placed on so there is no way to exploit the system; it's random.

@v_one: You can only pair with 2 other people (max) meaning that would only be 3/15 people.
    It's not a huge advantage either way & either team could have 3/15 good players paired together.

Also, these "Group Optional" Indi Wars would only be during the current round war timeslots that aren't really being used anyway & when they are it's just all ssh or lb stacked with ssh.

8. Support good idea

9. What if 3 noobs decided to group together?

10. Me, you, and who?

11. Hey tool, how about if my alt has more War rewards than you, you reset ? Sounds fair to me. you're still an ee noob and still fail to beat any of the best ee wc lol you still believe your good that's your problem - you're useless lol

12. Must be cantonesewhineball. Don't know anyone else with such emotional raging teenage hormones. Stay on topic oh angry one.

13. Support trying to signup and match with a friend isn't the easiest lol

14. Could be exploited but support