Removing HTE

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dash, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Does anyone feel like HTE killed all the eb fun? I used to love going out eb hunting for equipments! Meeting new clans and getting a chance to try every epic in a week or so.

I feel like removing it... kaw can recover some of the fun in epic battles. I know we need the gold, but now the devs have frozen the new EB output they used to have. Thank you for reading.(I'm sorry for my errors in grammer)

2. You have just become my new best friend, OP.

3. Here's an idea. Remove those ******* seals.

4. Hte is KaWs Cancer only it wont happened with new lands coming out and all

5. I think they should be removed a month or 2 after the new lands come out. Not before then. But they wont. Its how they make $

6. I agree completely! What would be better is only have HTE available for like 1 or 2 days a month!

7. Or once a week

8. HTE will just be replaced with the next high paying EB. Nothing will change really, just, Devs will lose that 6$

10. The next higher paying eb will actually require a larger clan to finish it, whereas HTE does not require alot of people.

13. Wait can someone tell me what HTE is

14. Let's be real, devs will never remove it after the positive turn out it got from the kawmunity, they sales hav gone up exponentially since before hte.

In all fairness, devs will not remove hte, because they will lose a lot of money, AND all their heavy spenders, which is their priority, will leave.

If they do decide to take it, after losing a lot of heavy spenders, they will just implement it back into the game, boosting revenues once again .

15. Kaw is filled with people running 1 eb... and it's HTE. I remember when clans would run the new ebs b2b.Having to wait to see if you got inferno or the new equipment was fun. Thank you all for the support.

16. Why would heavy spenders leave because there's no HTE?

17. Devs only run that cause they wanna make more money they wont take it out

18. Most of the heavy spenders, buy seals to drop in b2b hte clans, or buy xtals to use in those hte, ppl nowadays, as far as I know, only use xtals to save an eb or hte, back before hte they would use them so for a better chance at drops