Removing HTE

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Dash, Jan 11, 2015.

1. There was a great thread on this that provided an alternative. There was a spell that you cast for 59 nobs that gave you 2.5x plunder (i think) that lasted 4 days. Far easier.

2. yeah. like, used to be Michael Bolton fun.

now, its like Kenny G blah..

3. Without hte people will still spend on something else. And i remember tons of b2b haunt clans before hte for those who wanted to make bank and not equip hunt.

Remove hte than b2b rowb , remove rowb than b2b haunt with max xstals. Your not gona stop people from spending money to make as much gold as they can. Get over it

4. you say this op BUT your clan is running hte.

if you stand for a cause then you cant be hippocritical about it.

5. Removing HTE from KaW is like Apple giving out IPhone to samsung lol. Burning devs pocket.

6. HtE did not kill eb fun. HtE or EB or war clans just pick which u consider fun.
    Ppl jumping around kills fun more so.
    Loyalty is the base of any fun clan.

7. Remember when HTE was a promo? :lol:

8. Prolly just a way to introduce it into KaW

9. Remember when many clans were 24/7 Haunt..talk about boring..FOD was a treat

10. What could be an alternative is if devs applied seals to new versions of old ebs with new equipment so people that don't want to ee on all accounts can get equipment and have a larger variety in ebs.
    Ebs would pay more like hte obviously.
    And of course I would like to see an opt in pvp version that pays more.

11. Noo dont think this will happen. If you say that there is no equipment hunting ebs or boring. they should bring back the days when they will put any ebs to x2 or x3. Those where the good days of my beginings of kaw :)

12. Just what we need more eb's n eb eq so ppl run off a huntin. More than enough eb's already...sarcasm

13. get your prices in check. X3 origins for 39 nobs ? That's like 30 mill gold a hit :lol:

14. It doesn't make sense from the devs perspective to get rid of it. They make so much money off of seals they'd be shooting themselves in the foot to get rid of them.

15. If there's no HTE then half of ATA's money income would stop D:

Big no no

16. I think the seals from the Market should be removed. Those who have it, will run out eventually.
    But I suppose removal of HTE should not be there. Instead of seals available in Market, they should drop from any eb. They do still drop from the regular haunt.
    Increase or decease the drop rate further maybe.
    Seals could be put up for sale once in a blue moon or on black Friday or holidays again. People will buy in huge amounts, devs won't lose much and everyone will be happy.
    Less HTE, more fun and $$ for devs 

17. I think the ability to buy a 200% crux chest would suffice as a replacement to HTE. Or a 200% boost for 6 hours for a clan. Its the same concept but would allow people to run different ebs.

18. In that situation what would we get? Barely any server maintenance or updates and such because the devs will be put on a budget until every holiday
    Yea so no
    What they should do is
    A) Drop HTE and replace its It with a new eb
    B)Keep HTE but add in more types of pay ebs (with rare drop rates of course to get item from other ebs)
    C)Add in a spell that may multiply the gold received from any source (allie selling, hitting other players, ebs fairying)
    D)Drio HTE Put in a buyable version of the sword from the pvp event (Everything cant be about eb fairies all the time)
    E)Add in a changing equipment requirement for hte (i can definitely see this as an april fools thing) Only people with that certain equipment can hit the eb
    F)Banana Tag spell! Or spells of the sort put into the marketplace <-- this idea is completely off topic but comon they definitely gotta do that again

19. Nighthawk. Though I fully understand where you are coming from, the devs won't cancel their meal ticket. As much as I think we may need them to.
    People hunt via promos now anyway. We are stuck with hte, so a little variety and being able to hunt in home clans is at least an option.
    Unfortunately I cannot see a way that with the current system of hte and promos that you can offer hunting at home clans.

Pvp rewarding mith via a spell in an opt in would be my preferred method for the future and chasing equipment. It also means it can be done at home clans and will burn gold. But I don't think devs are ready to link mith rewards of any real value to pvp outside of ee. But I would love to be wrong there.