Rancor Wars: TIme to Place Your Bets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Who has more impressive war history? Lol sotra can pull their sub all day. Not impressed

2. Seriously ... Who are these sotra guys?

3. I agree that we're screwed are strong. I personally had atleast three people on me when i came outta ko. But you dont need to underestimate the other clans too. Anything can happen!!

4. not impressed w sotra or warlor/rca/la resistance/Silver. They remain stuck fighting each other while lower clans rise to the top.

5. LA RESISTANCE IS A SUBCLAN. ALL THESE GUILD HANSEL CLANS CANT BEAT REAL WAR CLANS AND THEIR STRATEGY WILL BE NULL AND VOID DURING TOURNAMENT....BY STRATEGY I MEAN THAT THEY HAVE NO WAR STRATEGY THEY JUST EXPLOIT PLUNDER LOSS FROM HITS. THAT BEING SAID ONLY 2 CLANS COUNT AND IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO THEY ARE YOU HAVENT BEEN WATCHING.

6. OK WE GET YOUR POINT.

V͇̼͇̫ͥ͜͢A͇̼͇̫ͣ͜L͇̼͇̫ͫ͜

7. Anyone want to know who hotties main is? follow me 

8. i am a main noob lol

9. @ hottie

Um, don't look now, but your banner says warlor alt. that's probably what he is referring to. He misinterpreted I believe.

10. You're all sleeping on empire rising.... Best clan I have ever warred against. They don't take advantage of bs tactics with guild hansels and lb players, they're just good! Respect

11. that just means you havent warred against anybody good...same for all the people who think we're screwed is good and sotra....really you think clans that small have a chance in tourney? no ...lol

12. Sotra fought their sub clan once, the only defeat which the sub clan has suffered.
    Sotra remain undefeated for 24 wars in a row, including giving Naked and Famous a lesson last week, and beating several of the other clans listed on this thread as contenders. I'm pretty confident that you will see them very close to the top of the prestige leaderboard for the next 8 weeks.
    Nice try, acting all tough and dismissive, but it just makes you look ignorant.

13. The prestige LB is garbage. None of us higher-ranked clans can war against these tiny guild hansel clans that are on top of the LB. But I believe Empire Rising will come out on top.

14. hey dude prestige leaderboard is a joke look at the scrubs on top of it its clear prestige is as useless as guild hansel strategy against real war clans. the good war clans are busy beating up on each other while you continue in the minor...minor leagues beating nobody. when the time comes all guild hansel clans will be detroyed bottom line. to think otherwise is a joke.

15. Nice one, Max__Plunder 

I hope we (S.O.T.R.A) will win most of our wars but We're screwed, Rising Hawks, PoC and The Casuals of War are tough opponents in our ranking-range. We will see.. 

16. once ZAFT stack their EE clan no one will touch them.

17. Empire Rising

18. I think pillars of chaos or dragons elite will

19. Dark force, you're one hundred percent correct. They stack up a clan and they'll be no matched til season 2. No one will get close to touching them.