Rancor Wars: TIme to Place Your Bets

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Remember, if apocalypse and zaft stack their EE war clans again -RCA- and Warlor will have even tougher matches. Even if they don't stack and they war in individual clans many will still be very hard to beat.

2. look us upp. . . lol. The clan im in (S.O.T.R.A). We are a good EE clan. If we dont get no match up we would be #1... but POC is ok tho Wolves Of The Oasis held pretty strong to them last night.

Still gotta Go for SOTRA and our Sub clan S.O.T.R.A Folkvangr

3. Wake up and smell the estoc edge!

This is NOT a tournament where every team plays each other. Teams are matched based on their size, and it is strategy, not size, that wins.
    Big war clans with huge BFA can beat their chests all they want, but tactics and discipline are the key ingredients to win when any size advantage is mitigated in the matching process.
    Zaft can stack an EE clan if they want, they will get no match up, and no Rancor Rage.
    This is a competition based on the estoc war mechanics, and size does not determine winners.

4. Rising Hawks

5. S.o.t.r.a we are here to stay and will reach number 1 we have a nice war history and on a 24 win streak we are new but will be top or close. Well done to our sub aswell

6. Ohhhh too much choice :?

7. I think one of the 3 OMET clans will win.

8. All of you guys and gals forgot about K.o.S. More than 1 clan get all the 50 lvl's needed. So there could be ties also. K.o.S will be one of the top. :D

9. Your all dismissing guild hansels but a lot of top players use them as banks during osw anyway so why dont you cry yiu cant win ee wars somewhere else?

10. The only Omet clan warring is The Casuals of War 

11. The sleeper team that no one has mentioned is 46&2. I have warred there and they are well organized. I know you will all say what ever but keep an eye on those guys.

12. EMPIRE RISING watch out for us ;-)

Peace

Respect to Warlor and Murder War

ER-OTIC

13. I going for RCA in the stronger clans and Rising hawks in the middle and I think my clan will do well hopefully
    -thick_and_juicy

14. Lol. We're Screwed will do epicly. What about PoC? They are #1 right now.

15. What Craig said

16. Poc is an ok clan but prob hasn't got no match and will defiantly find it hard against sotra

17. This is shaping up to be a good season. Can't wait for the first war tonight. I will be watching to see how some clans fight

18. This isn't like summer wars  where u have one overall winner many clans can get to 50 points and I don't think people will care if 50 points and 6 on prestige instead of being 1 

19. ☢ ₮₳₭₳ ☢ Will be in top 10 for sure. But as for the win I think it will be between Rising Hawks and We're Screwed. Look forward to a great season.

20. Phil, you missed a small thing. Bigger/smaller would have made a lot of difference unless there was no no-match thing in place. Its more of a strategy, without doubt Warlor comes to my mind, and there are other smaller clan that can come to top because they will keep on winning against less organized clans.