Rancor Wars - Backstory

Discussion in 'Wars' started by [ATA]Miles, Sep 6, 2013.

1. I have an ATA account.

My name is Swabia

2. It is :shock:

And you didn't say hi? I know I'm probably not the most liked (there's probably a dartboard with an image of me on it at ATA headquarters :lol: ) but come on!!!

3. @kaw_creative: why do u have actual account but Kaw_admin doesn't?

4. Hmm, it's top secret then? :roll:

5. @The funny drunken kaw admin creative person,

If you were to get the xbox one, or the ps4, how much bubble gum would you buy, with the chance of winning 1m kaw gold?

42, you would get 42.

Now seriously, potato? Taco.

6. This was so useless it was useful. That's how useless that story was to all of us.

Ill be forever fighting my EE battles with this story in my head. I MUST FIGHT FOR THE PALADINS!

Not really.

7. Nice story you have going:) Doing great here on a Friday, and "aboot" to join you in the libations!! Hope you are not to far ahead:)

Really nice to see you reaching out and showing us you have a real personality!! Finally convince me kaw isn't a bot lol. Now if you can just get your support team to follow up on e-mails I will actually believe this is an excellent company with that rare dedication and care to its customers (aka pets):):)

8. Rather than come up with a BS story why have admin not addressed the question over timings of season 2 wars
    And yes this is the light harted side of admin with too much time on there hands fix ee wars before season 2

9. I think there is one guy that does.

10. I love you kaw_creative

Burritos ftw

11. Great story. Now fix EE 

12. :lol: at last line! I started school today creative. How bout you?

13. My Friday has bin good a little sore from karate but otherwise good. How was your Friday creative??

14. I honestly find it inappropriate and of poor business ethic for a game developer to come onto forums and chat/crack jokes with players. W/e what do I know, not like I'm a hotshot developer anyway I work for a living.

15. Storytime -_-

16. I just imagine creative as one of those young Hipsters with their big glasses, decorative scarves, and pure hatred for anything 'mainstream'. :lol:

17. hi person in 2016

18. @kaw_creative my Friday has been bad, I've been silenced for about a week and a half now and it's killing me, I guess that's what I get for explaining someone's wrongdoing to them.