Rancor Season 1 - Top Clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Talbert, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1. Warlor clans
    2. SILVER
    3. RCA clans
    4. SOTRA clans
    5. Battlegrounds

2. Murder war. and empire rising two tuffest clans i had the i've warred. Great job guys it was an honor getting beat by you time and time again

3. Much respect to both sides of warlor!! Say what you will about any of the drama, but these 2 clans dominated and put on a show of strength and tactical dominance not truly matched!!

Also a shout out to the rca clans! Much respect for them. They are warriors and scrap with the best of the best. Also tactically sound and strong as steel:)

I did not have chance to really see the clans in lower tiers that dominated so sorry to not give props but good job

Lastly I will say HiT showed up late for the party due to a small conflict, but we eventually found a groove and ended on a superior note!!
    Look for us to come on stronger next roundmuch love and respect for all our core warriors as well as the friends and family that stood on the battlefields next to us to help duke it outy'all rock
     ༺ŦĦɆ ĦᎥŦ ႽQɄȺƉ Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻ 

4. RCA hands down

5. I would say all the clans in the top 20 deserve mentioning. All of them warred hard and put in a lot of work to get where they were.

My top clans would be Warlor, Warlor Hellhounds, Warlor Warhounds, Rising Hawks, Empire Rising, -RCA-.

Didn't get to war against all the clans in the top 10 but got to give huge props to all the clans I didn't mention. EE wars take a lot of work to get set up and ensure you have the right group to war with. It takes great leadership, tracking and teamwork to make a clan a success at EE wars.

Huge props goes out to all those I warred beside in Warlor Warhounds. You guys were awesome and a great group of warriors. Thank you for helping me reach lvl 50 Rancor. It was a great pleasure warring beside everyone.

6. Rising hawks don't make ur list sitting ontop the prestige board and winning almost every match?

7. World strongest war clan.... if they join start a season they will be top.now too they take down all biggest ee war clans.most clan don't want to get match up with them.top warriors of that clan very hard to ko by opponents. That clan zaft corporation.

8. I am just telling my opinion brothers.

9. Someone said worms fought rising hawks a bunch... False. We avoided them for a reason.

Sotra sucked to match even though it was just a few times ( and last faced only lost by 2 b with two less peeps ).

We fought regs once and it was torture! Plus I fought them while in other clans and they are very good.

POC was not fun to face as it was a dog fight each time but they get my respect .

Sotra folk started not do great but turned it around to be strong competition 

And of course we turned a ton of peeps to 50 rancor at worms  and apparently kept forums fresh (maybe to a fault)

10. 1. Rising Hawks leadership execution flawless. 2-3-4 Warlord Family- Total control of wars. No denying power or tactic superiority with this family. Committed through the chit. 5.Murder War - Always came to war. Respectful and Respected. -- Silver clans, Amun Ra, RCA family, and many others could easily have a top 10 prestige spot.

11. Battlegrounds, Worms, Murder, We're screwed, Ghc

12. For starters I want to give a BIG shout out to my BG family! We didn't know each other two months ago, now we are a family. (This is my alt, it's just easier to type from this device.)

So for my season rankings, I'm going to mix it up a little.

Hardest to war against: Warlor, every single match, we thought we might get you and I think once all season we actually did. This isnt about drama, its about war and you guys were/are good. You had the builds, the BFA, and the strategy (hide behind VIP meat shields). Congrats on a great season. I have to give a shout out to -RCA- and Zaft here, but honestly we were in a lower tier than these guys. Big props to Warlor.

Most Improved: Silver, early on we targeted to come after you for easy wins, but late in the season you picked it up and the fights were close! Nice job Silver.

Most fun to war against: This is a close race but due to the number of times we warred, I'd have to say Warlor HellHounds (WHH). You guys were a ton of fun to war against, partially because we won the season series, but mostly because the clan sizes were so similar.

Clans we didn't want to war early on: La Resistance, Empire Rising and Murder War. All three of you know your stuff and are great clans.

Most entertaining clan: Well this is easy, , need I say more.. You guys are funny and I think I'd have a blast warring with you guys.

For Skis top 5 clans of the season, well I didn't get a chance to war against most of the clans so Im going with who I know.

1. Warlor, builds, BFA, just right
    2a. Rising Hawks, you have to be good to be #1
    2b. S.O.R.T.A. You have to be good to be #1
    3. ER, before we got big, we NEVER wanted to see you,
    4. Zaft, did you guys lose a single war? My main failed scouts against your smallest people. You just dominated. I tip my hat to you gentleman and ladies.
    5. -RCA- You had our number, simple as that.

Finally, thank you to the rest of the clans for warring all season. This is the single best aspect in any ATA game. We all had matches before they started we knew we won. We all had matches we knew we lost. But averages won and it was fun. Thank you ATA/KaW_Admin. My main will wear my Barney equipment with pride!

13. 1. Warlor clans.
    2. Rising Hawks
    3. Battleground
    4. ER
    5. Worms-never warred vs but love forum posts.

14. Rising hawks...Perkutut Army....Sotra... we hv solid friendship..great teamwork...n dicipline owner... bravo PA...

15. I'll put it like this, I warred at the medium and lower tiers have to say the toughest opponents were Nights Watch of Castle Black, Worms(y'all were tough but never liked ya), PoC, La Resistance, Rising Hawks, and the other La(forgot whole name but has asylum as second word). I would also like to say V-Hawks, Tgia Reborn, and Wolves Reborn are the best clans I warred with.

16. Gonna throw my 2 cents into this. The first 4 are the 4 clans NWoCB was never able to beat.
    And I'm going to throw my Crows into the mix because they deserve the love. They've earned their #16 prestige after facing the first 4 clans and coming from 976 prestige to 1045 and top 20 again. Congrats to all the RL 50's out here in the KaWmunity. Best of luck to all the established and future war clans in S2.

1. Warlor
    2. Warlor Warhounds
    3. Murder War
    4. Empire Rising
    5. Night's Watch of Castle Black

~Silver

17. 1) battlegrounds
    2) rising hawks
    3) zaft corp
    4) -rca-/and subs
    5) la resistance

note I can't say warlor/whh/wwh or they would be my top 3 thanks and all ee clans were tuff in top bracket

18. Not warlor lol

19. ZAFT Corp.
    Came in late due to the OSW, Took them a week or so to get acclimated to the EE system.

After that , they got matched with all the then top clans ( RCA etc ) and had some great wins.

Not easy doing that, after a 3 months OSW.

So that's my vote. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.