Rancor Season 1 - Top Clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Talbert, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My top five I've warred with or against are 1. worms 2. La Resistance 3. Dragons Sanctuary 4. PoC 5. Battlegrounds

2. In my opinion, Rising Hawks by far was the best EE clan. They beat top opponents, crushed most, and Happy is one of, if not the best at setting up strategies for the wars. They have multiple peeps that are great at was. Congrats to RH. They deserved it.
    I would then say RCA. A great well organized team. Warlor and murder war were pretty good.
    LaR killed it at the end! Mad props to them. If they war'd like that the entire season I think they would be in contention for first. Congrats LaR!

3. Wolves Reborn is a great foe...i warred with them once and against once. They are so organized and have such an experienced core group of guys that unless they are completely outnatched or inactive it can be VERY hard to beat them.

4. wolves reborn? lmfao isnt that woto? :lol: chuckle

5. 1 Rising Hawks
    2.Empire rising
    3 Don't over look Night's Watch of Castle Black
    Take a look at their Record .They made a complete turn around and were a tuff clan to beat.Good job

6. "or any clan you have warred with more than once" -rofllmaolol Silly OP don't u know the dev's sucked at encouraging participation and therefore EVERYONE got the same matchups everytimeHave u not warred?

7. LaR 

8. lol if you were at the top and bottom of the sign ups every time, sure... hi cheezplz :mrgreen:

9. I'm said RH got snubbed of your list OP, but top 3 would go
    1. We're Screwed (they best us twice)
    2. Warlor ( what a great group of people to war against)
    3. Warlor warhounds ( I think it was this sub maybe hellhounds I always get em' mixed up.)

10. @cheezeplz

Read the thread. He posts again to explain what he said further. You just made yourself look like a right derp...

11. I fought from La Resistance so I will put which opponents I thought were a pain in the ass to face. I missed entire middle half of the season so don't know if these went down or improved towards end. No certain order...

Any Warlor clan (go to hell )
    Silver (I didnt face after first few weeks but they were beast)
    Murder War (I hate you...but only because you were good)
    Rising Hawks (only faced once but does anybody in your clan pay out more than 18 mil a hit )
    Empire Rising (never faced but looked like they were kickin ass and takin names )

Props to LaR for going 13-0 to finish season and gettin me to 50 on last war 

12. Top clan?
    1. SUR∇I∇ΩRS ΩҒ THΣ RΔGΠΩRΩҜ ΔLLIΔΠCΣ
    2. Empire Rising, Rising Hawks
    3. Perkutut Army , Dragon Sanctuary

13. I am in Wolves Reborn, Pinky. We are our own clan.

14. 1. NAF Kings
    2. Zaft Corps
    3. S.O.T.R.A
    4. Empire Rising
    5. Worms

15. 1) Sotra- mad props to the way they warred and conducted themselves. Great group
    2) Worms- most entertaining group of great warriors
    3) PoC- Early season machine. Precise and effective.
    4) Perkutut- excellent strategy and great trackin
    5) GHC Syndicate- great builds, solid strategies

16. Perkatut Army was my favorite clan to observe. Never faced them. The biggest "oh ****" clan when matches up with was POc

17. Empire rising
    Murder war
    Naf kings

Those are the clans that I'm familiar with who deserved to mentioned the rest were outside of our war range and never faced them.

18. Naked and Famous Kings
    Best clan :D

19. 1- Warlor/Warlor Warhounds - very tough, even when we won
    2- Perkutut Army- incredible wars - always so close - I have a ton of respect for that clan

never matched sorta but we always wanted too, maybe next season 

@saleen plenty of ppl at RH pay great (like me for instance) u just got to be quick enough 

20. I have to start by saying that as I read the names listed above, the hair on my neck stands up. All clans named before brought the pain when they were on their "A" game. Depending on who was in their lineup for the war and who their trackers were determined the final outcome. Just look at the wars were less than a billion separated the teams. Much respect to each clan listed here, but the dragons by far is my personal most feared to face

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.