Rancor clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Strippedbyzaft, Mar 26, 2013.

1. I'm satisfied with a clan that is active and does every war . I don't need the best, just one that I can war in

2. Second war ever

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First war

[​IMG]

3. I'm goyle, grizz and MikeDawg btw

4. .̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚

HACKS

.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚

.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̧̨̧̬̝̹̱̯̤̥̤̬̼͙͎͓̬̯̬̮̤ͅ.̧̨̧̧̢̨̧̨̨̧̗̯̥̤̬̤̯̥̭̩̟̦̣.̧̨̧̨̭̯̟̬̤̬̯̬̣̥̬̹̦̣̜̖͙ͅ.̧̨̧̡̧̨̜̭̯̦̥̣̣̝̬͙̬͙̭̯̣̭̤.̡̧̨̨̧̢̧̧̜̯̩̥̤̯̥̜̦̤̯̬̞̗͚

5. Bump going guild hansel quickly almost done

6. /lock plz . Asking for a cf from worms. Other things aside, they are good warriors and hitters.  Need to hit EE

7. Haha go sotra sub on page 1

8. You can see my alts name in the ss on second page! :)

9. Dafuq? No! /lock

10. Some one plz lock this thread op doesn't even play any more read his banner!!!!!!!

11. Worth my stats in gold

12. Bump... This thread ain't going away I guess

13. Bump just want a clan

14. Bump tired of losing, tired of inactives