Rancor clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Strippedbyzaft, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Bump bump bump worms are right nobody wants me

2. Guild hansel now! Already have 1 offer, any more?

3. Why did you leave v-hawks? We're a solid EE clan. Just curious, as we're not recruiting at this time.

We had a bad run for a bit, but us whom hung in there and worked out some major kinks are having a good time. It's easier to war with people you've developed good team skills with than to keep looking for the next clan to war with. Maybe try working with a team for a while and form with a solid core group?

The good EE clans have good builds with a good mix of top, mids, and lows - and the better ones have developed tactics to use against different styles of clans. You aren't going to win them all, bad matches happen even to the best clans.

TL;DR: stick with a group and develop teamwork with the same core. It takes time, I used to get frustrated a lot too always being on the losing end. Legends never die was a good clan usually led by co-d in wars and he's very good as a WC. Maybe check them out and see if they're still trying to get into season 1.

4. V-hawks kicked me multiple times cuz I was "too small"

5. Lol I cstreff was a total dick to me

6. Well that's not very nice. Cstreff actually tolerates more than I would so it must have been something I missed... But anyway I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out here for you.

Towers are defiantly a necessity for smaller builds or you're just fodder in mid range wars. You obviously can spam action buttons fast, so adjust your build to fill a slot in clans that are looking.

7. V-hawks used to do war 3 only ( used to be Friday night war) and I would join for that. Then, they started doing all the wars and I was phased out