R.I.P ANNIHILATION

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by llR_-I-_Pll_GRlMM_llR_-I-_PII, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Sob sob snoopy just because you ran out on iG when they would have valued your support.Keep grasping at straws snoopy you know absolutely nothing about me or my history.The other day you even wrote a few a comment on forums to say roni look where I am I have returned back in iG after being in a h.t.e clan and visiting worms .only to leave again and c.f.You have no legs to stand on to even try to insult me or anyone now.

2. Not gonna Lie, __BRUTAL_LORD_KATSUMOTO__ is the only Annihilation Warrior I have respect for. He hits hard, even when I stripped him, he had a good attitude about it. They (Annihilation) have prolly just entered their last OSW.

3. It doesn't matter if I do want to start a clan because I am not in osw but you were so that is a different loyalty.

4. Lol killer I have been in a osw against Anihilation with the strippers club and I can honestly say they all do hit back and stripped me a few times also.But I knocked the alt down to zero stats because resets were ended .But it was a hard osw against them but fun too.I couldn't sleep much.

5. Can you just leave forums already? No one likes you if you haven't noticed.

6. None of them hit me (besides Katsumoto) so I don't think they're the same as when you were against them.

7. You sound like an attention deprived teenage girl.

"They hate me bc they aint me"
    "You know my name not my story"
    "Cant see the haters through my shades"
    "Must be doing something right with all these haters"

8. Annihilation don't hit. Would be the perfect clan for Onesy.

9. Grammar and punctuation means everything I. A typing tap, tap game. To be honest, you're just a washed up nobody trying to make yourself seem like a somebody. Please return when you've accomplished something worth mention.

10. *grabs popcorn

11. Do I care if anyone likes me ? No ! i'd leave this game in a instant deverstated and heart broken if my sidekick skinnyminny didn't like me anymore .But apart from that get used to me cause i am here to stay !

12. Skinny was a poor replacement for lili.

13. "We ran a 3q strip"
    *Continues to make top plunder on hte*

14. Please don't stay, you are very unwanted and you are always like a rat crawling around forums

15. [​IMG] butthurt -v- just upset cause I don't talk to him no more.

16. Todd loves rats n mice .i'd rather be that than a leech like you ben.

17. Bahahaha please elaborate on that

18. ....gerbils, I luv gerbils 

19. Of course I'm not gonna be nice to you anymore. The wedding plans were going well but you wanted skinny to be your maid of honour, then it got confusing because we didn't know if skinny should be the maid of honour or the best man. This led to a lot of fighting on the matter until eventually I called off the wedding.