R.I.P ANNIHILATION

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by llR_-I-_Pll_GRlMM_llR_-I-_PII, Jun 9, 2016.

1. So there is was. More bullets in the air than oxygen. I said self is this worth it. My self repeated back yes it is well worth it

2. Says the guy who still hasn't showed me

3. iG we don't even try yet the but hurt flows like spring water.

4. What you mean about inc onesy I have yet to receive any inc from immortals yet ask veritas and doa about my daily bars ? just no return but hey what else should we expect from y'all in veritas more propaganda then actually action 

5. Past nova. Don't fight the forum dogs. . Reminds me of the parable of the bull.

6. Lol. Name is one Seymour 

7. Funny cause I associate that with covering baby parts ,

8. No I just find it funny they do so much propaganda and claim we so Irrelevant yet make forums post about us and mention us in wcclearly shows how much they love us ️ they just upset we don't feel the same 

9. Is anyone in our alliance even small enough to hit you?

10. Where are all my Afghans at????

11. We here at iG have a liberal immigration policy

12. I've hit you and your friends before, I even ran bars on your strip. I have never ever seen you or them in my news

13. I guess I'll have to buy a lb account so I'll be notice by veritas if they don't outbid me on it.

14. Buying accounts is against tou

15. Your English grammar is unimpressive. Your clan is unimpressive. Your stats are unimpressive. The amount of factual backup is unimpressive. The significance of your post is unimpressive. Your username is unimpressive. Your intellect which is demonstrated in your comments is unimpressive.
    Conclusion: I'm not impressed.

16. You've hit me? Never seen you in my news. You helped run bars on my strip, Is that the fail strip you are talking about? I guess I wasn't cleared because Veri members fake running bars just like they fake deaths.

17. I thought you liked Pussies?

18. Tell it how you see it sister!!!!!
    Nice!!

19. Hey, they can't help it. They have to fake everything because they're all computers with no emotions.