Primal war match up 300m cs vs 660m cs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by theicedragon001, Aug 25, 2014.

1. @cannonball
    you show off ur clan just beat another clan with 100m cs diferent but why u not tell me is thre any different between your match with our 300m cs vs 660m cs?
    why not just tell us you agree this 300m cs vs 660m cs is just a bad match up but still reasonable/acceptable?

You assume us will complain if we get no match up but why not answer me "have u ever seen us complain any no match up ?"

You blame us as noob that casting SH but why not answer me how often u post ad at WC to recruite SH?

So, where is your point? you are a smart guy when u recruite SH to fill your roster and we shall be blame when whe cast ps/sh in roster?

Can u talk something even make sense?

2. There are not many clans doing primal. So devs will try to match u. What u are saying is for devs to match u only within ur cs range otherwise give u no match.Doesnt that mean u are trying to game the system or exploit matchups? Devs are trying to get rid of this. If you actually know abt primal then having more than 50% of ur roster sh is bad so to me u are only using it to try to get an easy match. The issue I hv is u r crying publicly over a matchup.this is something u did not need to cry publicly.

3. There are still clans stacking...warred aeon war the other day and lost they had around 10 sh so it's still happening. People cling to what the know has worked in the past.

4. They only respond if It jeopardizes what is really going on things they know as a problem other that hey sit n just watch us complain and watch there wallets get thicker

5. When rosters are set at 20 and only 5-10 clans are casting....your gonna get bad matchups.

I say cancle season 4 and restart ee from the ground up. No joke. I would have no problem waiting if the result was a new war system. Everyone is tired of these bandaids and the blood is still pouring out.

Primal and indi wars certainty are not the best they can do.

6. Ridiculous... It's over and done with oh well better luck next time

7. @cannonball,

wow, new points again lol
    so its because not many clans doing primal, so devs shall give a match up by 300m cs vs 660m cs ?
    do u mean if there are only 2 clans doing primal, devs shall just couple them together even they are 100m cs vs 500m cs ?

All your talking are just bull sh it! Why not just tell me : YES. THIS MATCH UP 300M CS VS 660M CS IS JUST A BAD MATCH UP BUT IT IS REASONABLE AND ACCEPTABLE.

Yup. nobody know what exactly range that devs are doing the match up. but have it ever happend before by this big size gap 120% different ?

I don't really understand why you hate clans to cast SH, but you keep post ad to recruite SH and then crying everyday that using SH is an expliot. Why ?

8. lol if in clan wars an 20 sh roster of say 50m cs added with bfa sure, matches a roster of 200m cs mids who dont usually war of wc there be no complaints, the size there is worse, yet its happened and its the mids who have the right to complain, now its other way in primal cause no bfa and you complaining

9. Sh r still useful, it's how u use them️

10. Towered Hansels contact me  bring back the Hansel ️