Primal war match up 300m cs vs 660m cs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by theicedragon001, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Theres a pretty simple tactic to avoid such things. Dont try to stack rosters. Grow and adapt, like many sh have said in the past. I agree it was a mismatch. But then again, stacking rosters has caused so many in the past. Dont complain when it backfires

2. There is no reason to have more than 2-3 sh on these rosters

They can lower cs a little, and scout.

Other than that they are completely useless in primal wars .

3. I agree with cannon.

If the bfa/bfe had been in effect, y'all wouldn't have complained as it would only benefit you to have that roster. Since bfa/bfe wasn't, it screwed you.

Also, in primal wars, bfa/bfe is rumored to effect matchup even if it has no bearing on the actual war. Other than the more bfa you have, the more you pay out. Supposedly.

4. I understand a lot of folks going to want to jump on WWRPU for stacking but the fact is, they're an SH clan, pretty much have always been, and during s3 They actually casted a lot more mids (and got beat a lot too). And this is coming from the owner of a clan that has had our mids beaten by them a number of times this last week. They cast their way, and they're not unbeatable, even stacked, esp. in Primals. And they don't normally complain, or boast, about their win/loss record or the matches they get.

But that doesn't negate the fact that this match-up was insane. 300m-660m. It's the most extreme example of what we've seen in other clans- as if clans whose members have spent thousands of dollars building their BFA, and working that angle of the game, are now being punished twice- taking the classic clan wars away -and- having their bfa used in the matching algorithm while not benefiting from it in war.

5. Have you guys tried casting sh roster?

6. Because it looks like the clans using 9/10/11 sh in primal are getting a "reverse" match

Where in clan wars they got a matchup in their favor , it looks like primal wars matches are the exact opposite

Why? Idk

7. Well this is proof that mismatches are still happening. Lol
    Bring back normal clan wars, we had 3 seasons of them and now none... Fix your algorithm and there will be no need for other types of wars.

8. The devs biggest problem isn't their algorithm, it's how fed up the average clan is with it. Simple math dictates that more sign ups are needed to make better matches. More needs to be done to encourage participation, not just winning. Give clans a better incentive to chance a bad match.

9. This schadenfreude logic I'm hearing makes no sense to me.

Irrespective of where rp is a "stacking" clan or not using 50% smalls, these kinds of matches shouldn't happen.

Yes the number of clans signing up needs to increase to get a better pool of potential matches. But if the only potential match is 660m vs. 300m surely that should be a no match scenario.

Again, if you run 20 15m cs mids against a clan of 20 35m bc builds, would you be happy about that match?

If the devs "solution" to stacking with smalls is to make them face huge clans anyways, the same will go for clans who use mids.

10. The same is not happening to clans using mids , it is only happening to clans going heavy sh

You're casting at a disadvantage and they're giving you a disadvantage , maybe purposefully

The genius of the sh roster in previous clan wars is that a clan of mids will match the stats of lb with the sh and not be able to do anything to said Lb

In primal every build has weakness, some more than others

I really implore you guys to find some mids or spies and keep the sh below 5 on 20 man

Or dare I say  just have sh actually grow a bit

11. I've seen first hand plenty of mids with solid towers hold their own in primals. These wars are now encouraging growth. Which is consistent with every single RPG ever made.
    The sos build was an overexploited loophole, and during its darkest days (s3 mainly) I'm sure the devs lost sleep over it.
    There are those who sat back and thought the sh build would last and stayed that way. On the flip side there are those who decided to grow after seeing the writing on the wall (bishop looking at you).
    Either way the same flaws in matching that created horrible matches with stacked rosters now seem to be creating them in reverse. The way to be a successful war clan in primals is to b a straight up good solid build.

I now refer to the immortal words of every clan who justified stacking their rosters in season 3 - adapt or lose.

12. If you're still putting up 50% sh, you deserve to get a penalty during matchups. Automatically get matched with odd team out be it huge or tiny. You've exploited the system long enough. Let the system reward growth as it always should have been.

13. 

Right on point outlaw

Although I'll also add that I never personally had a problem with an all sh roster , you guys casted small and expected small.

Which must be respected .

Idk if an all sh roster would work anymore

but It looks like these 50% sh rosters won't

14. Yes slipatch,

Adapt or lose has always been my motto.

If in fact the devs are doing this purposely to kill sh, I wonder whether the same will go for all small builds like small ps. If it only targets sh, this will just replace one problem with another.

If in the other hand, this applies to all small builds, it's cutting out a lot of smaller players from war.

I would love to see a system where all builds, big, small and middle can have a place in clan wars within a fair system.

But if the solution is that anyone smaller than bc gets screwed just to kill sh, that's every bit as bad as what came before it.

15. It might not be an attempt to force all smalls to grow as much as an attempt to stop the manipulative nature in which they've been used in the past

16. STOP CASTING SH AND IT WILL FIX UR PROB IDIOT

17. Terror,

You're really something.

18. Thank u all guys giving so many suggesions/opinions.

So anybody think this is a reasonalbe/acceptable match up by 300m cs vs 660m cs ?

Or its just a penalty to those clans who casting SH for primal wars as thinking by all your big guys?
    If so, why not suggession Devs just lock WOC for all SH for primal war?
    and whats the different by casting 5 sh or 10 sh ? is that casting 10 sh shall get penalty and casting 5 sh shall get a nice match up for a reward ?

@cannonball & terror bodboy,
    yup. i still remember some noob/idiot post ad at wc to recruit SH and warring as a SH or with 70%+ SH the whole season 2 & 3. Are u both just smart guys but doing fool things ?

19. Well I just had one sh on my roster and wtf had easily over 100mil cs more, whatever, we fight the good fight. But if it continues, I will be forced to stop using mid builds again, because they match with 10/12 300k/4 tower builds. No idea how without bfa/bfe, but I'm getting the feeling ee matching isnt fixed at all. I'll still take this over clan wars, but I'm not excited anymore, bad sign before season starts.

20. We will rp u are particularly recruiting for ps and sh. Its their fault they are getting this match. Blame ur wc for getting the match they r recruiting for ot. When they were making sh rosters and lb were dtw I did not see the same questions being asked.