post who you think will win war tournaments 2012

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *emorockstar- (01), Jun 23, 2012.

1. The Hollow/WaR

2. To the members of: Epic War Clan I would like to apologize for my accusation against you guys in war my actions are unacceptable and I am verry sorry I posted my pic I did not intend to harm or provoke I am srry and I would like to say good job I'm honoured that I have even gotten a chance to war against you guys I will think before I post next time continue on giving us an exciting war I'm actually enjoying myself

Thank you
    XxSPARTAN_WARRIORxX

3. 4 seasons won the first round :) Good war and respect to Sacred Alliance!

4. Last Rights has Won against VooDoo

5. HGL

6. Last Rights all the way :)

7. Although I'd like to cheer for my own clan.. I have to hand it to Trident of Honor.

8. We have a nailbiter at The Hollow right now. Hopefully we can pull this off and start off with a W.

9. IAC will win because there awesome and have IT members who kick but!

10. last rights are gonna win it all have u seen them guys/gals in action? 3week old clan hits leaderboard and drops voodoo first round!! come on now!

11. FYI ROBBO the force is ranked 147 not 54, if we was 54 we would have not fought u, good war

12. Zaft for shure the only clan that could ever beat them was ig and that was yrs ago

13. LAST RIGHTS

14. Times change ladies and gents. There are new clans around that can compete with zaft and ig. Change is inevitable.

15. For Time and the world do not stand still. change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past or the present are sure to miss the future

16. They probably wont win but I'm rooting for mythica hellraisers

17. I feel bad for whoever gets last rights next week. Lol.

18.  Battlegrounds 

19. Top clans to make it to semi-final:
    ZAFT destiny, battlegrounds, Trident of Honor, Mercenary Inc.

That would be my best guess.